Rate Dr. Heather A. Cornett

Dr. Heather A. Cornett's Ratings

I love Dr. Cornett. She's super nice, fun, easy to talk to and understand. She lets you ask as many questions as you want and never rushes you. She's great with kids and is just an all around nice person. I like how she tells me stories about her own kids to make my questions and issues more relatable. I'm not wild about all of her staff. They have some nurses there who are great and some who are just ok. The front desk staff is not the nicest around, but they're capable enough. I'll take capable and brusque over friendly and useless! On average we're usually waiting around 15 minutes past our appointment time and then on occassion there's a long wait once we're in the exam room. But Dr. Cornett is so great we don't mind the wait!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cornett is very friendly, very knowledgeable, and is a fantastic pediatrician! She is wonderful with my daughters and always makes them feel comfortable. She is very easy to talk to, always explains things, and always listens to what you have to say. She is a very sharp doctor . I would defiinitely recommend her to others! The office staff are also wonderful. I have gone to the pediatric group Dr. Cornett is part of for almost 10 years with all three of my children, and have always had a positive experience. The nurses are fantastic, and whenever I have called with a problem after hours I have ALWAYS had one of the doctors return my call within half an hour. This office and Dr. Cornett in particular deserves a two-thumbs-up rating!

Submitted July 14, 2008 | flag