Dr. Michael R. Dorociak

Dr. Michael R. Dorociak

Rate Dr. Michael R. Dorociak

Dr. Michael R. Dorociak's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Look no further. Dr. Dorociak and his staff are the best. period. He and his staff is caring and make you feel like an old friend. I don't mind going to the dentist anymore.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

DR. DOROCIAK AND ALL OF THE STAFF ARE SUCH WONDERFUL PEOPLE, FEELS LIKE FAMILY!! THE DENTIST IS NOT MY MOST FAVORITE PLACE BUT I WOULD NOT GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR. DR. DOROCIAK AND HIS TEAM REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS, AIM TO MAKE ONE COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR EXPERIENCE, HONESTY AND A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR. SO WHEN HE RETIRES WE SHALL BE PATIENTS OF HIS DAUGHTER. AND KELLY IS AWESOME WITH RYAN. THANK YOU ALWAYS

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag

A very special thank you to Dr. Dorociak, Sandy, Mischa, and Amber. Yesterday was my first visit to your office and you all made me feel like I had been a longtime patient. Thank you so much for the friendly atmosphere and the wonderful service. It has been over six years since the last time I have been to a dentist, and after meeting Dr. Dorociak and his staff this morning I know It will not be another six years before I get my teeth cleaned again.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

5 stars) No dental work required! I was certain that my teeth were falling out of my head. It felt as though they were being ripped out with a hot rusty knife. I brush and floss regularly, but the pain was so convincing. I have since been diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia, and have read countless testimonies of people who had needless root canals, and extractions that suffer from this disorder. My dentist and his staff was very thorough and assured me that my teeth and gums were fine, and redirected me in the right direction to receive proper treatment. What a blessing to have such trustworthy people in my corner. A million thanks!

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Fantastic! This was my first visit but it will not be my last. I met Lori (the hygienist) for my routine 6 month cleaning she made me fill very welcome and relaxed. I have had lots of dental work in the past plus 2 of my daughters are hygienists so I feel somewhat of an expert in the dental field. I have found my newest and best dentist and staff in Sarasota FL and will happily refer his office with great confidence.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dorociak was an amazing dentist and practitioner. His calming and humorous demeanor and incredible staff made the experience anything but painful. I would recommend Dr. Mike to all my friends and loved ones, not only as a skilled doctor but also as a trusting and fair person that only wants what is best for this he treats.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

I am blessed to be treated by the best dentist in town, Dr. Dorociak; his staff is courteous, competent; he is genuinely concerned, calls at day's end to check on me after procedures, always upbeat, up on the latest techniques, new methods, looking to spare me unnecessary expenses, looking for my best interest at all times. The whole office is so compassionate! God bless them all!

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

Very warm office. The game room is great for kids of all ages.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dorociak is an extraordinary, one-of-a-kind dentist. I am a long-term patient of Dr. Dorociak's, and since day one I have been impressed. The front desk staff greet me by name and are very friendly. In the dental chair, Dr. Dorociak speaks to me directly and thoroughly explains treatment options. With sincerity, Dr. Dorociak tells me exactly what he would do in his own mouth, not looking to perform the most profitable procedure but rather the most sensible one. I highly recommend Dr. Dorociak to anyone in the greater Sarasota area who is looking for a life-long dentist.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag