Rate Dr. Gilbert H. Daniels

Dr. Gilbert H. Daniels's Ratings

Dr daniells is arrogant I had him for 3 years because my parents liked him. I was on the phone with his secretary one day and she actually told me she needed a cocktail. And was sluring her words. Dr daniells will not call you or talk to you on the phone. You have to wait for results through a letter which once took 3 weeks to get. Hevalways ran late but I was 5 minutes late once due to snow and I recieved a warning. Never have I ever recieved a warning before from a dr never mind for 5 min.

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Daniels is an arrogant as they come. He thinks he knows everything about endocrinology, but seldom does he mention anything about treating the disease as opposed to treating the conditions. Often resulting in costly surgeries or a lifetime of being dependent on medication. While in his office, he proceeded to take a phone call and talked in length with someone on the other end, leaning back in his chair without a care in the world or the manners to realize a sick patient was sitting in front of him. Only when I started to make myself comfortable and put my feet up, did he decide to get off the phone. Where would this guy be without all his fancy medical degrees and his high personal opinion of himself? Truth is that you wouldn't think twice about this jerk. I also have to agree that his office assistant could use some soft-skills, but then I thought about who she had to work for day in and day out. I would probably be the same way.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr.Daniels is a angel on earth. This doctor know his stuff. Dr.Daniels has been keeping me alive for 22years. I have 4 cancers in the last 22years and i am still here to talk about it. Mainly because of Dr.Daniels. gets the job done and cares about his patients. I've had thyroid cancer,lung cancer,leg (mfh)cancer,and melanoma.I could not begin to tell you of my respect and trust in him.I consider him as my guardian angel and life line. Thank you Dr Daniels for life. Without you i would of not have had the chance to have had three beautiful daughters.thanks FI

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Daniels helped me very much. He refered me to an excellent surgeon. My only complaint is his office manager. Not very helpful, no return call when she couldn't find out some information for me.If she worked for me I would have fired her. She needs to follow up as her job requires

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

I wanted to see Dr. Daniels after being operated for thyroid cancer. I wished a second opinion. Instead of seeing this physician, he turned me over to an assistant. I found this most disappointing.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Daniels was my daughter's endocrinologist when she was diagnosed at 21 with thyroid cancer; Dr. Daniels lived up to all I had ever heard about him, not only as an exceptional physician, tops in his field, but his compassion and sensitivity in dealing with my daughter during this difficult time sealed it for me. He is a caring, lovely man, who treats his patients as people during their most vulnerable time. He referred us to "world class" surgeon, and his choice was perfect. My daughter has had no further difficulties or recurrences in 5 years. I trust Dr. Daniels implicitly. Simply, the best!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Medical care and advice is excellent. Making appointments is not efficient. Often cannot make an appointment one year out while leaving an office visit, am asked to call back, answering service often answers. Overall, not efficient. Office should change their practices to allow patients to make appointments one year out while there.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Daniels has consistently been very responsive and incredibly helpful treating my daughter and providing medical resources for her family. I would not consider anyone else to be his peer for thyroid problems.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Daniels has been treating me since 1995 and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is kind, always asks about my job, my overall health and my family. I enjoy his sense of humor and appreciate that he took the time to conduct the biopsy himself insted of having someone else do it. I believe he cares and trust him completely.

Submitted March 11, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Daniels for over twenty years. He is extraordinarily knowledgeable and competent. He has always taken time to answer my questions. He is indeed very busy. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag