Rate Dr. Richard L. Curtis

Dr. Richard L. Curtis's Ratings

Professional and expertise at what he does so well!!! I have been a patient of Doctor Curtis since 2008 and he was responsible for saving my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

My experience with Dr Curtis was VERY disappointing. There were so many mistakes made regarding my care, it was all very costly to my health and very disappointing to me as a human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Curtis was serious but friendly and took my pain seriously despite the tests coming back as negative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Exceptional Doctor! Very skilled, good personality, very patient oriented and responsive. Can't ask for more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

After being left untreated for proctitis by another doctor, it developed into pancolitis. It was through luck that I ended up with Dr. Curtis. If you want to sit and listen to someone talk down to you, he isn't the guy. His method is collaborative. Under fairly low probability cirucmstances, he was able to keep my colon where it belonged. Was there to see me in the hospital every morning by 7:00 am. Good sense of humor, bedside manner. Very responsive to my calls. Usually heard back within an hour unless he was doing procedures (mostly on Fridays). As a full package, he's probably as good as you'll find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

has taken an above average interest in my wellfair. Great doctor, very personable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2008

I'm getting excellent care from an excellent doctor. I feel lucky that I found a primary care professional that is on the top of his game. It is apparent that he loves helping people and doing what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Curtis is very knowledgeable but he was very hard to communicate with. My symptoms are that my stool color is light-colored. He did a colonoscopy and endoscopy and found nothing unusual. So he said it was IBS. The symptoms of IBS do not usually cause light colored stool so I insisted on a 72-hour stool test. I did not hear back from the doctor for 2 months. I called several times with no response. Finally when he did call me back he said that the test showed high fat content in the stool. I was upset that he took so long to get back to me, especially when malabsorption is a serious issue. I asked him if there was a intestinal permeability test and he said that it did not exist. Right now I am seeing another GI doctor. This new GI doctor is well aware of the intestinal permeability tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Curtis, along with being an excellent doctor, is also a Crohn's specialist, and knows just about everything there is to know about the disease. He is very professional, polite, and always follows up on his patients with phone calls and letters. He will do everything in his power to make sure his patients get better. I'm so glad I found Dr. Curtis...he saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935246].votes_count ]]