Rate Dr. P Singh

Dr. P Singh's Ratings

went to see her to get an iud and i found her to be very short with me. also this is tmi but when she went to "check" me she shoved her gloved fingers in me so hard i was tender and didnt even use any lube... no warning either. then she left the room with the DOOR OPEN! i had to cover myself and shut the door myself because she left me naked from the waist down. i told my friends of this experience just to be told to run far away from her. someone posted the article above but yes very scary stuff i will not be letting her give me an iud. stay away. sorry for the too muvh information of this post!

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

Horrible experience. The doctor put me through absolute agony. Its a relief to see that she is barred from delivering, but I wish that she had lost her license. Do yourself a favor and find out where your OB was educated.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag