Rate Dr. Veronik LePage

Dr. Veronik LePage's Ratings

She listens and is very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

A great sense of humour offsets LePage's no non-sense attitude. Really enjoy working through problems with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. LePage is kind, thorough and helpful. A great health care professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr Lepage is a great doctor. I recently had a baby and have had multiple issues post partum. She has personally called me, answered the phone at the office when she sees my name. She is very professional and a fantastic doctor!! Unheard of for a family doctor to be so awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I find Dr. Lepage listens to my issues and always follows up. Very good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Dr. LePage is absilotely wonderful! I recently changed from another doctor who was rude, condescending and nasty to her receptionist. Dr. LePage takes her time with her patients, follows up on everything, and is really concerned for your well being. She is not taking new patients which is unfortunate because I highly recommend her. Very lovely manner and really listens to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10351].votes_count ]]