Rate Dr. Veronik LePage

Dr. Veronik LePage's Ratings

Dr. Veronik LePage is BY FAR the kindest, smartest, most helpful doctor I have ever had! She listens well, has great suggestions and a wealth of knowledge. She is young but she knows her field!!! Her secretary is a sweetheart too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Very rushed. Diagnosed a chronic condition, but didn't take any time to explain the implications. Spent 2 minutes explaining the recommended treatment, and then prescribed something completely different (untested, and listed as potentially carcinogenic by the FDA). Maybe she was having a bad day, but I felt really confused when I left the office. I can't recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Pleased to have her as my family doctor. Knowledgeable,Reliable and even refer to specialist in case needed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Absolutely super doctor. I switched from a terrible doctor and was lucky enough to find Dr. LePage. She takes her time, knows your issues, and has a wonderful manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

She listens and is very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

A great sense of humour offsets LePage's no non-sense attitude. Really enjoy working through problems with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. LePage is kind, thorough and helpful. A great health care professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr Lepage is a great doctor. I recently had a baby and have had multiple issues post partum. She has personally called me, answered the phone at the office when she sees my name. She is very professional and a fantastic doctor!! Unheard of for a family doctor to be so awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I find Dr. Lepage listens to my issues and always follows up. Very good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Dr. LePage is absilotely wonderful! I recently changed from another doctor who was rude, condescending and nasty to her receptionist. Dr. LePage takes her time with her patients, follows up on everything, and is really concerned for your well being. She is not taking new patients which is unfortunate because I highly recommend her. Very lovely manner and really listens to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10351].votes_count ]]