Dr. Yusef Haj-Darwish

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Yusef Haj-Darwish has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

13/10/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Emergency / Critical" to "Family / G.P."
RID: 2403171
16/08/12 5 4 5 5 Yes he is quick, but he knows what's going on, you just got to make sure you tell him everything that is going on,so he can diagnose you correctly. I told him my shoulder has been hurting me, so he said tendinitis, then I remembered to tell him I also been having hips and knee pains. He asked me if I had a tick, I told him anything is possible, so he sent me for blood work and urine test, so far Mono may be the reason for my pains. He does have a deep accent, if you don't understand him, tell him and he will help you understand him.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 1632269
11/11/11 5 5 5 5 I saw him at Norwood Urgent Care when Imcouldn'tbreach my doc. at MGH. totally blown away by care. Walked in with 103 fever. Diagnosed with pneumonia! They gave me I, antibiotics and prednisone right there. Left with 4 scrips, his cell phone ny,bet in case problems during the night. They also had me come back the next morning so they could double check me. Got 2 more shots. W old go back there in a heartbeat. This is NOT a walk in clinic. It Ida 1st rate professional medical facility!
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim
RID: 1446112
20/05/11 5 5 5 5 I received better treatment here then I did from the ER I visited the week before. I expect sub par care because it wasn't a hospital, but was blown away by the quick attentive care I received. AND at such an affordable price for someone without insurance!  Respond
RID: 1198419
29/06/10 5 5 5 5 I agree, Dr Haj is top notch. Both at Urgent care and Primary care above. Great personality and excellent medical knowledge. He is my doctor or choice. -- Dennis
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1197609
28/06/10 5 5 5 5 I met Dr Haj in Urgent Care for a cold/flu symptom illness. I was at that time looking for a new primary care doctor. His Primary care office is directly above urgent care. I was quite impressed with him so I inquired if he was accepting new patients. I have now his primary care for over two years. He has treated me excellent. With the best care I have had from any doctor in my 54 years. Cudos Dr. Haj Keep up the good work. P.S. Those people that trashed him have no clue what a good doctor is!
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 819142
07/03/09 5 5 5 5 the Doctor was excelent if you need any help in urgent care matters you go and see him.
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 749333
24/12/08 2 2 2 2 The doctor was not very good and seemed not to care about my problem, he seemed to think i was a big baby about the pain i was in, the doctor should also learn to speak better english !
RID: 729306
24/11/08 1 1 1 1 This doctor was not very nice. He seemed like he was in a rush and was always on his phone. He talked with an accent and I couldn't understand him. I ended up going to the hospital because I didn't feel better after his treatment. The hospital was more curteous and they made me better. I would not recommend this doctor or the urgent care. Disappointing!
RID: 46291
20/09/06 5 5 5 I went to woonsocket urgent care for a headache, the doctoe saw within minutes, order some blood test and a ct scan of my head, the results came back with minutes and he was very nice and explained to me my condition as migraine and i think he was right since then I have beed taking the medication without any headche anymore. the place was organized and clean, I did not need to wait for 6-7 hours like the emergency room, Woonsocket Urgent care is very good assest to our comunity and recommend every body to go there instead of the emergency room, less copay, less waiting time, and more personalized treatment, and they even call at your home next, this will never happen at the emergency room.
Paid (or co-pay): $10