Rate Dr. Pamela Punungwe

Dr. Pamela Punungwe's Ratings

I did my research on RateMD and Dr. Punungwe received several rave reviews. When I called to book my appointment, there was only 1 spot still available this week for today at 6:45pm. I figured I could make it with a little push, but I underestimated peak traffic and arrived there at 6:55pm (a 40 minute trek for me after work). I was surprised to find it extremely quiet there. I rang the bell. Nothing. A couple minutes passed and I spotted a self sign-in kiosk. It was easy to use. I took a seat and waited. A few minutes later the receptionist finally came out and asked if I was a drop-in. I told him I had a 6:45 appointment. He said Dr. Punungwe was with a patient and would be leaving after that. I would need to re-schedule. Someone could have mentioned to me that her work day ended at 7pm. I had no idea my appointment was only a 15 minute slot. And why was she still with another patient at that time then? I will not be rescheduling. Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2183698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I love this clinic how you can check your wait times online and they have a portal to book or cancel appointments. Dr. Punungwe is extremely nice doctor very friendly will def come back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Myself and my two children went and seen Dr Pamela Punungwe on January 7, 2013. My first impression of Appletree was this place looks very professional and clean. The front desk clerk checked our blood pressure, weight and height. This alone was much more than any other walk-in clinics i've been to. Dr Punungwe than came in and examined myself and my two children. She by far was the most knowledgable Dr i've been to in a while. She spend her time and explained everything in detail. Most clinics nowadays barely spend two minutes with you. I almost gave up on walkin clincs all together. I would recommend Dr Punungwe. She trully is a peoples Doctor. I will be definitely be using her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

She is very knowledgeable and patient in listening to you. She shows curiosity about what related problems are and trying to help you from every aspects. She was accepting new patients and we were lucky because we moved to new area and looking for a doctor. I recommend her without any doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

Dr Pamela Punungwe has a great personality. Very kind and professional lady.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Very Knowledgeable doctor from the uk, waited 30 seconds before i saw her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

I saw that Dr.Punungwe is accepting new patients, I decided to give her a shot, I checked in the kiosk and waited less then 2 mins. I found she listens to you, incredibly knowledgeable, personable, - in short the epitome of what a doctor should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

I was recommended to see Dr. Punungwe and I was extremely happy with her I decided to write a comment. Firstly I love the clinic very short wait times can view wait times on there website and they have a online portal for reservations etc. Dr. Punungwe spent close to 30 mins with me and did not rush me. I am very satisfied!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr. Punungwe was very patient and thorough with answering my questions. My physical was close to 45 minutes long and she addressed any issues that may lead to future health concerns. I did not feel rushed at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Dr. Punungwe is great, she is very friendly, listened to everything I had to say, was in depth in explaining things and is very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10473].votes_count ]]