Dr. Jason Staback

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Jason Staback has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5523754
05/06/14 5 5 5 5 While I find Jason Staback to be knowledable, courteous, professional you state that he is a doctor. Jason Staback is a PA....a physicians assistant. He knows his speciality VERY well, and I trust him. There is also a certified physician associated with this practice, but you must redo this site because Jason Staback is not a doctor.  Respond
RID: 2621782
19/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Staback is incredible! I would recommend him to anyone who is serious about their skin and looks... he doesn't **** you, and cuts right to the chase. Best around!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 2600258
26/03/13 5 5 5 5 jason took the time to get to know me and what I wanted and needed. He has checked on me after a procedure if it was new to me and made me comfortable. never lied about the product he used and how long it would last on me. I would reccomend him to any one and have to family members.  Respond
RID: 2533668
17/01/13 3 3 2 1 I saw Jason for fillers around my mouth and eyes. He left me with a black eye for 8months and edema/puffy bags for 3 yrs. I returned to him several times complaining of extreme puffiness. He told me there is nothing that can be done. After he left Dr Rappaports practice, I returned for a follow up. I explained my puffiness and dissatisfaction. He knew right away that Jason used too much juviderm and injected a serem that depleted the juviderm that was left. I no longer have puffy eyes. I do not recommend him for injections.
RID: 1552052
03/10/11 5 4 5 5 I have taken my 4 year son to 3 dermtologists before seeing Jason and he was the only one to correctly diagnose and cure his rash. He was caring, helpful and educated. I will never go anywhere else again and recommend this doctor to all my friends and family. Office was great too.
RID: 1405222
03/04/11 5 4 5 5 I find the practice and Jason very helpful. I would recommend this office to anyone.  Respond
RID: 1376931
02/03/11 2 2 1 1 I literally just got home from a visit from this doctor. I walked out crying. I have severe cystyc acne and went in for injections and he didnt even pay attention to me when I tried to explain to him my current regimen. All he said to me was WHY ARE YOU NOT ON ACCUTANE? and looked at me with digust. I have never felt more humiliated in my life. DO NOT USE this practice. I have seen 3 different physicians at this practive and they are all extremely rude.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1320322
23/12/10 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient of Jason Staback for years in Old Bridge. He has been wonderful to me and my family. I trust him completely and recommend him. He knows his stuff and is effective. I also see him for cosmetic procedure and he is excellent. Mr. Staback is concerned with your dermatological needs and is not looking to be your best friend, which I think is great. I'm not seeking a friend I'm seeking excellent medical care and receive it from him. Highly recommend!
RID: 1279316
25/10/10 4 4 4 4 I took my son to this office with very bad acne.dr staback took care of him and in 4 months my son looked like a different kid. My husband and I are very happy with the service we received when we went for a cancer screening.a biopsy was done and it was found that I had an early stage of skin cancer which was taken care of. I recommed this office to others and they too have been satisfied.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 919729
22/06/09 2 5 1 2 Horrible doctor. Seems very uninterested in what is going on with my skin. He is like a used car salesmen of dermatologist, tried to sell me immediately on some damn laser surgery. Wrote the prescription and didnt even tell me how to use it. Not trained in african american skin. He prescribed monocyline and it turned my damn lips blue. No consolation offered or a way to fix this. Staff is rude except for the lady that does facials, she is great. The other staff is rude, and it took them 2 days to call in a new prescription. He is the worst, avoid this place at all cost!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 915789
17/06/09 2 3 1 1 I agree with previous comments. He is not attentive, when he examines you he basically see dollar figures and does not care about what's best for you. He shows no interest in general dermatology seems like he only interested in cosmetics surgery where he makes most of his money. If you have general dermotology inquiries stay away from this doctor.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 850235
01/04/09 1 3 1 3 He is uncaring, overcharges for services! Tries to sell everything he can ! Doesnt completely fix problem so can come back and get more money. PLS STAY AWAY. I totally regret the 2000 dollars they got from me..