Rate Dr. Jason Staback

Dr. Jason Staback's Ratings

Has anyone had Jason do a biopsy or would anyone let him do one since he's not an MD?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

While I find Jason Staback to be knowledable, courteous, professional you state that he is a doctor. Jason Staback is a PA....a physicians assistant. He knows his speciality VERY well, and I trust him. There is also a certified physician associated with this practice, but you must redo this site because Jason Staback is not a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2183711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Staback is incredible! I would recommend him to anyone who is serious about their skin and looks... he doesn't **** you, and cuts right to the chase. Best around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

jason took the time to get to know me and what I wanted and needed. He has checked on me after a procedure if it was new to me and made me comfortable. never lied about the product he used and how long it would last on me. I would reccomend him to any one and have to family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I saw Jason for fillers around my mouth and eyes. He left me with a black eye for 8months and edema/puffy bags for 3 yrs. I returned to him several times complaining of extreme puffiness. He told me there is nothing that can be done. After he left Dr Rappaports practice, I returned for a follow up. I explained my puffiness and dissatisfaction. He knew right away that Jason used too much juviderm and injected a serem that depleted the juviderm that was left. I no longer have puffy eyes. I do not recommend him for injections.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

I have taken my 4 year son to 3 dermtologists before seeing Jason and he was the only one to correctly diagnose and cure his rash. He was caring, helpful and educated. I will never go anywhere else again and recommend this doctor to all my friends and family. Office was great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

I find the practice and Jason very helpful. I would recommend this office to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

I literally just got home from a visit from this doctor. I walked out crying. I have severe cystyc acne and went in for injections and he didnt even pay attention to me when I tried to explain to him my current regimen. All he said to me was WHY ARE YOU NOT ON ACCUTANE? and looked at me with digust. I have never felt more humiliated in my life. DO NOT USE this practice. I have seen 3 different physicians at this practive and they are all extremely rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I have been a patient of Jason Staback for years in Old Bridge. He has been wonderful to me and my family. I trust him completely and recommend him. He knows his stuff and is effective. I also see him for cosmetic procedure and he is excellent. Mr. Staback is concerned with your dermatological needs and is not looking to be your best friend, which I think is great. I'm not seeking a friend I'm seeking excellent medical care and receive it from him. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

I took my son to this office with very bad acne.dr staback took care of him and in 4 months my son looked like a different kid. My husband and I are very happy with the service we received when we went for a cancer screening.a biopsy was done and it was found that I had an early stage of skin cancer which was taken care of. I recommed this office to others and they too have been satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10523].votes_count ]]