Rate Dr. Manisha Sharma

Dr. Manisha Sharma's Ratings

Dr.manisha Sharma is a very caring doctor and very kind I would give her a 5 rating for her staff,Punctuality,Helpfulness,and Knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Sharma is a 10 out of 10 in my opinion. Your not just a number when you walk into her office. She non-judgmental, cares about what you have to say and makes sure you feel comfortable. I've moved an hour away from Oshawa and still continue to use her as my doctor. I'd highly recommend her to any of my closest friends or family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

This doctor treated me with respect and dignity. Took the time to listen to me, and as the last comment below, she too had the office call me to follow up after she was advised I was admitted to the hospital. Sometimes you are visiting a doctor at your lowest and most vulnerable state, and a caring doctor that takes the time to listen and treat you as a person and not just as a health card number can make all the difference in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I have only known Dr. Sharma for a year now. She is very nice, quiet and very helpful. She listens to everything you say and goes beyond to make you feel comfortable. She even calls my house to see how I am doing. A first from a Dr. today.I find her very caring. I have a hearing problem and she even talks to me by way of her computer. Now thats a GREAT Dr. Thanks for taking me on as your patient. Also you reception gal, Brittney is also very helpful and nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][11085].votes_count ]]