Rate Dr. Sara Giglio

Dr. Sara Giglio's Ratings

Most humble, down to earth, and knowledgeable psychologist I have ever met. She was born to do this. She has helped my child more than she will ever know. She changed his thoughts and patterns of behavior in ways that I never thought possible. He is now a healthy and well adjusted young man. I have never met a better doctor that has such a sweet disposition and is such a joy to be around. She walked my family through one of the most difficult times we ever encountered and supported my son in ways I couldn't imagine possible. She checked in with me weekly and gave me practical and concrete skills to try and more than that, she made me feel understood and supported as a mother. I am so grateful to have met this woman. I truly believe she is a miracle worker. I absolutely love this woman!!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Giglio is one of the kindest, most genuine doctors I have ever met. Her training and expertise are very obvious. I had given up on counseling/therapy all together after having had multiple bad experiences with other psychologists. She took the time to make me feel comfortable and she knew how to address my situation and treat my anxiety and depression in the most efficient and professional way. She accomodated appointments and went out of her way to support me and my family during this difficult time. She was often was able to offer a next day appointment and went above and beyond in checking my health insurance coverage to make sure I wouldn't incur additional expenses. I sought her help during a very difficult time and I am so glad I found her. Look no further if you need a psychologist. I have sent people to her and everyone who met her had a similar experience to mine. A++++

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag