Rate Dr. Jeffrey M. Davidson

Dr. Jeffrey M. Davidson's Ratings

Great service!

Appointments started on time. The staff was kind and made it easy for me to handle all the tests.

Dr D was very clear, comprehensive and made sure I understood the outcomes and my treatments.

What a great set of folks! Thanks Dr D and Co!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

He is board certified and an excellent allergist. He has a very informative website and has helped many patients with allergies. He successfully treated myself, family members, co-workers and close friends with severe allergies. Some of these people I know had such severe allergies that their medication was causing constant drowsiness. But after switching to better medication or allergy shots for some, they are doing so much better. I've thanked the person who referred me to Dr. Davidson and in turn have had friends thank me for referring them to him also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674029].votes_count ]]