Rate Dr. Millie A. Behera

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Ratings

Dr. Behera and her staff are very caring. They don't treat you just like a number they treat you like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

My experience with Dr. Behera and her staff has been amazing. By far my best experience with any doctor. She did my tubal reversal back when it was one of the first being done by the Da Vinci Robotic arm. She was very kind and understanding from the first time I met her. She took her time with me and I really felt heard. She did an amazing job on my reversal and afterwards I felt like myself again. I have never regretted it. Dr. Behera and her Nurse Practitioner Tamara are very skilled and so very personable. I felt so cared for with them which in turn made me relaxed and confidant. All her staff is amazing from the front desk to billing and all in between, I felt genuine care and consideration from each of them. I am so grateful to Dr. Behera and the blessing she has been in my life and now my family's lives as I am expecting my fourth baby (clear tubes!). She was the first doctor I called with the exciting news and I was soon brought in and closely monitored for the next couple months. This gave me so much peace of mind. Tamara was amazing with that and always listened to any fears and concerns I had with empathy and kindness. Everyone in the office has been so genuinely happy for me, it's very touching. I would definitely recommend Dr. Behera without hesitation. She is truly fulfilling her calling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Behera, Tamara, Ashley, Erica, Tracy.... Every single person at Bloom (formerly FTC) is wonderful! The entire staff makes you feel like you are their one patient, and their one priority each and every time you go there. They are caring, professional, and honestly have provided me with the most exceptional care I have ever received. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now, and while we do have some obstacles to face, I have no doubt that Dr Behera and Bloom are the best possible team to face them with. I actually get excited to go to the doctor because I love this team so much! Please, if you're considering going to a RE for some assistance and are in the east valley, do your self a favor and request an appointment/consultation. You will never regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Behera and staff are by far the greatest experience I've ever had with a physician. Dr. B and every single staff member new my name, my story and were genuinely compassionate and interested in me as a patient. As a patient trying to get pregnant and achieving that goal it was a bitter sweet day on my last appointment with them. We are so blessed to be on our journey of starting a family, but still so sad to feel like your saying goodbye to friends. I highly recommend Dr.Behera not just for her compassion and genuineness, but also for her extreme knowledge of fertility and knowing how to treat each patient (family) indivually!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

My husband and I had taken an extended break from fertility treatments while adopting our daughter, and years after our first tests came to (what was FTC at the time) Dr. Behera based on several personal recommendations. She ran a much fuller panel of tests than we had ever done before, and broke the unfortunate news that our infertility was no long unexplained and I had Diminished Ovarian Reserve, and my husband's results were still perfect. She and her staff were great, and she provided us matter-of-fact options and their statistics. She never pressured for one way or another, but instead gave us the necessary information and opinions for us to decide what was best. On a last-minute IUI cycle to tide us over while taking the IVF class to prepare us for our one & only shot at a Mini-IVF cycle, we got a very unexpected positive and I am now 18 weeks pregnant with our first biological child. Tamara actually did our IUI, so all our thanks goes to her for that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

A friend had recommended Dr. Behera. We were working with another Dr. but were not happy. From the beginning she was amazing! Tamara and the rest of the staff were incredible. Dr. Behera took the time with us to explain everything. She was very compassionate as I would be in tears never knowing if I would be able to have a child. Well just going to say she is a miracle worker!! After numerous miscarriages , a failed IUI, and 2 IVF cycles, 3 rd time was a charm! We are know expecting twins! Thank you Dr. B. and her amazing staff for always being so kind and caring. Our experience was wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Behera, Tamara, and the rest of the staff at the Fertility Treatment Center are truly incredible, caring people. I met with Dr. Behera after undergoing two unsuccessful IUI cycles with a different doctor. She knew my charts in and out and gave me an unbiased opinion about my different options. I never felt any pressure to chose one avenue or another. We decided that if we were going to go through the expense and emotion of IVF, we would want to do it with her and her office. A few days after our meeting, I found out we had gotten pregnant on our own. When I called to tell her the news, she immediately scheduled me for an appointment and went on to monitor me for the next 10 weeks. On each visit, I literally felt like everyone in the office was just as excited as I was for this little one. Behera and her office is the best medical care I have ever received - for any reason - and is the place to go if you need the support working through frustrating and stressful fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Behera and her staff are miracle workers. As someone of advance maternal age with a history of miscarriages and thin uterine lining I was not very hopeful. Once I started working with Dr. Behera I felt safe, happy and comfortable. They are kind, gentle, professional, caring and knowledgeable. Today my husband and I are beyond happy to be expecting our first born from my very first IVF treatment. I will forever be grateful and thankful for having the care and professionalism from Dr. Behera and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Behera and her staff are top notch. They are skilled and also caring, kind and gentle. It's so important to like your doctor and staff because you will be seeing them all the time with fertility treatment. We were being treated for the same issues in CO before moving here and Dr. Behera's care flew the other facility away. We went through a round of IVF and are now happy to be expecting a little miracle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2406639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Behera for more than two years with few IVF cycles and one Frozen Embryo Transfer cycle. I did get pregnant but unfortunately, it was weakened positive and two days later for a repeated HCG test I got the news that I was no longer pregnant. Dr Behera did wonderful jobs with all of my cycles even though I have diminished ovarian reserve and my husband has male infertility factors as well. She cares about the patients over the money. She did what was the best for me. She stays who she is as a true and sincere RE I ever have for over two years. It took me about 8 years to find a RE like her. I am happy that I found her about two years ago. She cares of what she does as a doctor and with patients. She is the best. She is the one I would highly recommend you or anyone to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674118].votes_count ]]