Rate Dr. Millie A. Behera

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Ratings

A friend had recommended Dr. Behera. We were working with another Dr. but were not happy. From the beginning she was amazing! Tamara and the rest of the staff were incredible. Dr. Behera took the time with us to explain everything. She was very compassionate as I would be in tears never knowing if I would be able to have a child. Well just going to say she is a miracle worker!! After numerous miscarriages , a failed IUI, and 2 IVF cycles, 3 rd time was a charm! We are know expecting twins! Thank you Dr. B. and her amazing staff for always being so kind and caring. Our experience was wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Behera, Tamara, and the rest of the staff at the Fertility Treatment Center are truly incredible, caring people. I met with Dr. Behera after undergoing two unsuccessful IUI cycles with a different doctor. She knew my charts in and out and gave me an unbiased opinion about my different options. I never felt any pressure to chose one avenue or another. We decided that if we were going to go through the expense and emotion of IVF, we would want to do it with her and her office. A few days after our meeting, I found out we had gotten pregnant on our own. When I called to tell her the news, she immediately scheduled me for an appointment and went on to monitor me for the next 10 weeks. On each visit, I literally felt like everyone in the office was just as excited as I was for this little one. Behera and her office is the best medical care I have ever received - for any reason - and is the place to go if you need the support working through frustrating and stressful fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Behera and her staff are miracle workers. As someone of advance maternal age with a history of miscarriages and thin uterine lining I was not very hopeful. Once I started working with Dr. Behera I felt safe, happy and comfortable. They are kind, gentle, professional, caring and knowledgeable. Today my husband and I are beyond happy to be expecting our first born from my very first IVF treatment. I will forever be grateful and thankful for having the care and professionalism from Dr. Behera and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Behera and her staff are top notch. They are skilled and also caring, kind and gentle. It's so important to like your doctor and staff because you will be seeing them all the time with fertility treatment. We were being treated for the same issues in CO before moving here and Dr. Behera's care flew the other facility away. We went through a round of IVF and are now happy to be expecting a little miracle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2406639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Behera for more than two years with few IVF cycles and one Frozen Embryo Transfer cycle. I did get pregnant but unfortunately, it was weakened positive and two days later for a repeated HCG test I got the news that I was no longer pregnant. Dr Behera did wonderful jobs with all of my cycles even though I have diminished ovarian reserve and my husband has male infertility factors as well. She cares about the patients over the money. She did what was the best for me. She stays who she is as a true and sincere RE I ever have for over two years. It took me about 8 years to find a RE like her. I am happy that I found her about two years ago. She cares of what she does as a doctor and with patients. She is the best. She is the one I would highly recommend you or anyone to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

I cannot recommend Dr. Behera, nurse practitioner Tamara Ward and the rest of the FTC staff more highly. Dr. Behera is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and respectful. From the first day we met with her, I felt like we were in the right hands. Dr. Behera truly cares about her patients. We never felt rushed and were always able to ask as many questions as we needed. The financial staff was helpful and courteous. During this stressful time, it was so important to have a doctor we trusted completely. At our last appointment, we were sad to leave, as I suspect I’ll never find another doctor that is so caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

There are no words to say how wonderful Dr. Behera, Tamara Ward NP, and the staff truly are. The main reason I knew this was the place for me was from my first consult until the day I graduated due to becoming pregnant, I did not feel like I was on an assembly line, I truly felt like I was their only patient. They are all so caring, compassionate and patient, they all know you on a first name basis. If I ever had a question, I could e-mail Tamara at anytime and she would make sure to respond without frustration. I would e-mail her at 2 a.m at times and she would respond early morning. I can't say enough, we've had such a long journey and have literally tried everything and seen different doctors and this is the place I promise you. I have Lupus and I am very in tune with my body, they were the only ones who listened. Dr. Behera truly "Creates Miracles" we love her, Tamara and the staff. I believe in them so much here is my e-mail rertelt@live.com feel free to contact me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Dr. Behera is the best doctor I have ever met. She takes time and listens, so I never feel rushed. She is always honest and I can trust that she is always doing what is best for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

I am 28 years old and have a history of pcos and hypothyroidism.FTC was really instrumental, during our journey through infertility. Though I had to wait for 2 months to get an appointment with Dr.Behera,It was well worth the wait.Dr spent a lot of time with us and discussed our medical history.She never pushed us into IVF.She suggested trying iui 3 cycles.Her HSG and SHG procedure was painless.During my IUI I had to go follicle scans and blood test.The staff at FTC were professional and friendly. They would call back the same day everytime I left a message.Just before the third IUI we met with Dr to discuss our options for IVF.She never pushed us into and told us about details on what to expect. But 3rd iui worked.Today I am 8 weeks pregnant and they monitor you till the first ten weeks of pregnancy I am so lucky to have found Dr. Behera I would also like to thank Elizabeth, Tamara, Susan, Casey , Tracy and Lexi for being patient with me and helping me through this stressful journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

At first Dr. Behera seemed great but after several visits and me and my husband deciding that IVF is not for us her attitude changed. She wasn't as engaged or compassionate. She delivered devastating news in a very cold manner. Then her nurse kept entering the room telling her to hurry while I was sitting there in tears with more questions, needless to say she ended our meeting abruptly and left me there in confusion and tears. She is sweet until she finds out she is not going to get paid the big bucks from you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][674112].votes_count ]]