You may also like

Rate Dr. Millie A. Behera

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Ratings

After two years of trying and getting wrong information from other Doctors, I am pregnant! Dr. Mille Behera was recommended to me by a friend. Our first meeting was wonderful, she was so kind and reassuring. After looking over our history she flat out told me she saw no reason why I wasn't getting pregnant and did not believe IVF was in our future. We talked about a plan and moved forward with some procedures to make sure the pipes were working, which one was not! With that cleared up (and the boost in fertility), we decided to go for an IUI treatment. Less than one month after walking in her door we were pregnant! Her staff is so wonderful, always answering my questions, timely response with emails, and just too kind. I felt like everyone knew who I was every time I showed up. Her schedule was also very accommodating to our 2.5 hrs commute. The other thing that I really appreciated in her office was her teams ability to take blood. I do not like needles, and the worst part for me is the prick. It is amazing, I barely felt a thing every time I gave blood there. This is a big deal for me!

All in all, I would give Dr. Millie Behera my highest recommendation. And, I would gladly send my sister and all my friends and family to her if they needed help. I can't wait to send her a picture of my healthy baby when he/she arrives. Thanks Dr. Behera!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Behera and her staff are very caring. They don't treat you just like a number they treat you like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

My experience with Dr. Behera and her staff has been amazing. By far my best experience with any doctor. She did my tubal reversal back when it was one of the first being done by the Da Vinci Robotic arm. She was very kind and understanding from the first time I met her. She took her time with me and I really felt heard. She did an amazing job on my reversal and afterwards I felt like myself again. I have never regretted it. Dr. Behera and her Nurse Practitioner Tamara are very skilled and so very personable. I felt so cared for with them which in turn made me relaxed and confidant. All her staff is amazing from the front desk to billing and all in between, I felt genuine care and consideration from each of them. I am so grateful to Dr. Behera and the blessing she has been in my life and now my family's lives as I am expecting my fourth baby (clear tubes!). She was the first doctor I called with the exciting news and I was soon brought in and closely monitored for the next couple months. This gave me so much peace of mind. Tamara was amazing with that and always listened to any fears and concerns I had with empathy and kindness. Everyone in the office has been so genuinely happy for me, it's very touching. I would definitely recommend Dr. Behera without hesitation. She is truly fulfilling her calling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Behera, Tamara, Ashley, Erica, Tracy.... Every single person at Bloom (formerly FTC) is wonderful! The entire staff makes you feel like you are their one patient, and their one priority each and every time you go there. They are caring, professional, and honestly have provided me with the most exceptional care I have ever received. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now, and while we do have some obstacles to face, I have no doubt that Dr Behera and Bloom are the best possible team to face them with. I actually get excited to go to the doctor because I love this team so much! Please, if you're considering going to a RE for some assistance and are in the east valley, do your self a favor and request an appointment/consultation. You will never regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Behera and staff are by far the greatest experience I've ever had with a physician. Dr. B and every single staff member new my name, my story and were genuinely compassionate and interested in me as a patient. As a patient trying to get pregnant and achieving that goal it was a bitter sweet day on my last appointment with them. We are so blessed to be on our journey of starting a family, but still so sad to feel like your saying goodbye to friends. I highly recommend Dr.Behera not just for her compassion and genuineness, but also for her extreme knowledge of fertility and knowing how to treat each patient (family) indivually!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

My husband and I had taken an extended break from fertility treatments while adopting our daughter, and years after our first tests came to (what was FTC at the time) Dr. Behera based on several personal recommendations. She ran a much fuller panel of tests than we had ever done before, and broke the unfortunate news that our infertility was no long unexplained and I had Diminished Ovarian Reserve, and my husband's results were still perfect. She and her staff were great, and she provided us matter-of-fact options and their statistics. She never pressured for one way or another, but instead gave us the necessary information and opinions for us to decide what was best. On a last-minute IUI cycle to tide us over while taking the IVF class to prepare us for our one & only shot at a Mini-IVF cycle, we got a very unexpected positive and I am now 18 weeks pregnant with our first biological child. Tamara actually did our IUI, so all our thanks goes to her for that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

A friend had recommended Dr. Behera. We were working with another Dr. but were not happy. From the beginning she was amazing! Tamara and the rest of the staff were incredible. Dr. Behera took the time with us to explain everything. She was very compassionate as I would be in tears never knowing if I would be able to have a child. Well just going to say she is a miracle worker!! After numerous miscarriages , a failed IUI, and 2 IVF cycles, 3 rd time was a charm! We are know expecting twins! Thank you Dr. B. and her amazing staff for always being so kind and caring. Our experience was wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Behera, Tamara, and the rest of the staff at the Fertility Treatment Center are truly incredible, caring people. I met with Dr. Behera after undergoing two unsuccessful IUI cycles with a different doctor. She knew my charts in and out and gave me an unbiased opinion about my different options. I never felt any pressure to chose one avenue or another. We decided that if we were going to go through the expense and emotion of IVF, we would want to do it with her and her office. A few days after our meeting, I found out we had gotten pregnant on our own. When I called to tell her the news, she immediately scheduled me for an appointment and went on to monitor me for the next 10 weeks. On each visit, I literally felt like everyone in the office was just as excited as I was for this little one. Behera and her office is the best medical care I have ever received - for any reason - and is the place to go if you need the support working through frustrating and stressful fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Behera and her staff are miracle workers. As someone of advance maternal age with a history of miscarriages and thin uterine lining I was not very hopeful. Once I started working with Dr. Behera I felt safe, happy and comfortable. They are kind, gentle, professional, caring and knowledgeable. Today my husband and I are beyond happy to be expecting our first born from my very first IVF treatment. I will forever be grateful and thankful for having the care and professionalism from Dr. Behera and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Behera and her staff are top notch. They are skilled and also caring, kind and gentle. It's so important to like your doctor and staff because you will be seeing them all the time with fertility treatment. We were being treated for the same issues in CO before moving here and Dr. Behera's care flew the other facility away. We went through a round of IVF and are now happy to be expecting a little miracle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2406639].votes_count ]]