You may also like

Rate Dr. Sweta Sheth

Dr. Sweta Sheth's Ratings

Everyone was nice and friendly and Dr. Sheth was thorough with all the procedures. She also answered all questions I had and was the best dentist I've ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Sheth and her staff were awesome! The office was nice an neat! I also did not have a long wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I took my 3 year old daughter in to see Dr S. Sheth, her and her staff were very gentle with my daughter. They explained everything to me very well and made me and my child very comfortable. I would definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Very caring staff and dentist (who is not trying to make extra money off of her patients). She is one dentist who didn't tell me I needed a gum procedure, but in fact said that my teeth looked healthy and to keep doing what I'm doing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2184161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Sheth is very personable and attentive. I rarely feel comfortable in a dentist office, but I feel that she has my best interest both health and financially in mind. The care that was taken to address my needs will keep me coming back to her. I will be switching the rest of my family to her practice as well. She is a true Gem in the profession of Dentistry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2184162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

They worked around my schedule. The staff was super friendly. The trip was painless and the TVs in the room is a great way to take your mind off the dentist. Thanks for the painless visit. -jay

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][11528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I was so happy that I found a dentist that from the moment you walk in to the time you leave they make you feel so calm and welcomed Dr sheth is amazing she is so sweet and talks to you about the plan of action prior and recommends what is needed to be done first before all else. She made me feel very calm by talking to me and getting to know me prior to getting to the exam, I am so happy I found this dental office and hope to have The MOST Amazing smile by the time she is done with me :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][11527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

Great Dentist and great staff. Even though going to a dentist is not a very pleasant experience but they sure make it nice and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][11526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Dr. Sheth was very nice and knowledgeable. I had a really great denatl experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][11525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

My insurance only covered 20%, but I still believe I had the great deal with Dr. Sweta Sheth. Everyone at the location is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][11524].votes_count ]]