Rate Dr. Sweta Sheth

Dr. Sweta Sheth's Ratings

I took my 3 year old daughter in to see Dr S. Sheth, her and her staff were very gentle with my daughter. They explained everything to me very well and made me and my child very comfortable. I would definitely recommend her!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Very caring staff and dentist (who is not trying to make extra money off of her patients). She is one dentist who didn't tell me I needed a gum procedure, but in fact said that my teeth looked healthy and to keep doing what I'm doing!

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sheth is very personable and attentive. I rarely feel comfortable in a dentist office, but I feel that she has my best interest both health and financially in mind. The care that was taken to address my needs will keep me coming back to her. I will be switching the rest of my family to her practice as well. She is a true Gem in the profession of Dentistry.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

They worked around my schedule. The staff was super friendly. The trip was painless and the TVs in the room is a great way to take your mind off the dentist. Thanks for the painless visit. -jay

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

I was so happy that I found a dentist that from the moment you walk in to the time you leave they make you feel so calm and welcomed Dr sheth is amazing she is so sweet and talks to you about the plan of action prior and recommends what is needed to be done first before all else. She made me feel very calm by talking to me and getting to know me prior to getting to the exam, I am so happy I found this dental office and hope to have The MOST Amazing smile by the time she is done with me :)

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

Great Dentist and great staff. Even though going to a dentist is not a very pleasant experience but they sure make it nice and professional.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sheth was very nice and knowledgeable. I had a really great denatl experience!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

My insurance only covered 20%, but I still believe I had the great deal with Dr. Sweta Sheth. Everyone at the location is amazing.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

The staff and Dr. Sheth were very courteous, patient, punctual and quick in getting my X-rays and cleaning done. During cleaning, they constantly made sure that I was comfortable.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag