Rate Dr. Prahalad B. Jajodia

Dr. Prahalad B. Jajodia's Ratings

I went to see Dr J for colonscopy his method of treatment is best I have seen. I was thinking long wait time but I was entertained by doctor J and his staff so nicely. I couldn't even tell when he was finished with colonscopy. He is very skilled doctor and Nurses and staff is so nice. God bless such doctor. I am not sure if the below person talking about real incident or he is just someone taking out personal grudge. Dr J is Liver Specialist not primary physician. I would goto primary physician for minor things as piles or boils.

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

I had swollen abdomen on upper left side followed with bloating. I was very confused and scared. When walked into Dr Jajodia Clinic I didn't have to wait for long time. Staff was very friendly Dr J did examination and after going through all my report. He advised me for endoscopy. I was bit nervous about procedure but he explained very well and assured its nothing to worry. The day I got procedure done. Entire process took like 10 to 15 minutes and I didn't feel any discomfort or pain. Doctor and Nurse did amazing job. I was quite hungry from all fasting so i was given apple juice. He gave printed copy of reports which explained It was nothing to worry about and I can go home same day. He prescribed me few medications Which helped and diet for fatty liver which helped me lot. I highly recommend doctor j (Jajodia) He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk, listen to patients.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

Going to see Dr. J was a very pleasant experience. He has 3 doctors working in the facility, each one was very kind and knowledgeable. Dr. J himself was extremely helpful and informative. he spent the extra time with me to ensure all my questions were answered and even helped me get my prescription at the least cost to me. i encourage others to visit Dr. J and his staff and im positive they will be glad they did.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr Jajodia is an excellent Dr. He was very kind and respectful. He made me feel comfortable during my visit and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

I would like to report and complaint Dr. Prahalad B. Jajodia Digestive and Liver Disease Medical Center. License Number: A56084. 6137 N. Thesta Ave, #103 Fresno, CA 93710. On Nov/18/2008, Dr. Jose L. Ibarra referred and made appointment for me to see Dr. Jajodia on Dec/22/2008 to remove (2) infected boils (Fistulas) on buttock near anal. These Fistulas are bleeding and painful. Dr. Jajodia tries to delay my appointment and did not give me any Prescription Drugs or Medical treatment that helps to ease my infections. Dr. Jajodia tells me that I need to have Colonoscopy so he can do procedure for treatment (remove the boils). On Mach 04 2009 (73 days after Dr. Jajodia’s first appointment), I went Fresno Community Hospital for Colonoscopy as Dr. Jajodia suggested. But Dr. Jajodia does nothing?March 18 2009, I visited Dr. Jajodia and he said "do not need surgery, let these boils shrink and heal themselves” and just give me prescription for hemorrhoid which I do not needed.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag