Rate Dr. Andrew A. Brown

Dr. Andrew A. Brown's Ratings

Dr. Brown is FANTASTIC! This is the first time in my life that I actually enjoyed going to the dentist. Dr. Brown calls you by your name, gets to know you more like a person instead of just a patient, and he does great work. I also like that he didn't make me feel bad about still getting cavities as an adult, ha!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Doc and his entire staff were tremendous! We brought three little kids, 6,5, & 2 and they were great with them! I hear horror stories about kids and the dentist, well not there! I HIGHLY recommend Doc Brown and his team you will NOT regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2010

Doc Brown is awesome!!!!! very caring and gentle i wouldn't go to anyone else.. It also is nice that when he sees you he always knows your name and makes it a point to say hi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Andrew Brown is a wonderful Dentist. He has tremendous knowledge and kindness. He handles emergencies well and quickly. He calls postsurgery patients on holidays to see how they are feeling. He takes calls late at night and orders pain meds right then!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1935694].votes_count ]]