Rate Dr. Deena S. Tajran

Dr. Deena S. Tajran's Ratings

Because of Dr.Tajran my son and I are both of us alive now. When I come to the office and visit Dr. Tajran she always give me energy and stimulate me to appreciate every thing beautiful in life. I was 22 years old, 8 months pregnant when I visited Dr. tajran and she discovered a breast mass which was found to be stage 3 breast cancer. within 1 week Dr. Tajran deliverd my baby earlier so she can save my life, the baby stayed 11 days only in the NICU and he is completely healthy and happy. Immediately after delivery, I was started on chemotherapy followed by surgery followed by radiation at last. I am now completely healthy happy. Always Dr. Tajran inspires me and give me great hopes about life. Thank you Dr. Tajran. You are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Very bad experience with this woman. As others stated, she is horribly late for appointments but I could tolerate that if she was a great dr. I have a fibroid tumor which has been somewhat symptomatic and she has offered me no treatment options except hysterectomy which i do NOT want. She was angry with me, almost yelled, berated me for asking questions....and never once, even as she tries to bully me into a hysterectomy, asks me what my symptoms are so that she can determine if it's a necessary surgery. so many things wrong here. She made multiple statements that the uterus is useless to me at my age, behaved as though i was ridiculous for asking questions about hormonal after effects of such a deeply life altering surgery. She stared at me as i undressed for a pelvic exam and gave a rough, unempathetic exam with her hand jammed up into me. I am NOT having a hysterectomy and will change dr's after i see her once more. She spoke to me almost cruelly and i was sobbing when i left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Dr.Deena Tajran did supra cervical hysterectomy for me at the end of Oct 2012 at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital using advanced minimally invasive DAVINCI Robotic Surgery after 24 hours I left the hospital back to nearly my normal life before and after the operation and during all my visits to her in Mira Mesa clinic, el cajon clinic and La jolla clinic I found her a very knowledgeable very caring devoted of very likable personality and of high personal integrity she created a memorable experience for me .She is a symbol of excellence and professionalism .I highly recommend here to any one in need for her practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

Dr. Tajran has been my doctor for a long time She is the best.I had difficultis getting pregnant because I am diabetic and hypertension. I was going through a hard time but Dr. Tajran helped me and with her help now I have three healthy beauthiful childen. She is very nice and and I am very grateful to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Dr.Deena Tajran & her staff @ the Mira Mesa clinic are heaven sent 4 me and my 2 back2back pregnancies.Im forever grateful to the Lord for sending me to Dr.Tajran.I know some of her patients have things to say about the wait on appointments,but I just want to remind some of us who may grow impatient at the long wait,some women and family like mine just have more special needs in pregnancy than others.Theres nothing negative I can say about Dr.Tajran because she took awesome care of me & my 1st born most especially during pregnancy who I learned upon my 2nd level ultrasound(same time i learned of her gender)that she has a heart condition.Just look at it in a sense that it could be you who might need more time or more questions answered..or you may be the one giving birth and exactly what is expected of an OB/GYN and more was what Dr.Tajran gave me.I thought i was the only one special,but reading through other patients who experienced this kind of love from her proves she is awesome!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

First of all, i would like to thanks Dr. Tajran for making my delivery easy and comfortable. She is a very caring, loving and dedicated Doctor. she helped me a lot through my pregnancy and answered all of my question with patience. I was so afraid of delivery but i knew that i was in a good hand and i knew that she will help me in the most difficult part of labor. I followed all of her instructions because i knew that she knows what she is doing. As a result i had a normal vaginal delivery and my delivery night was the most beautiful and memorable night of my life, even memorable than my wedding night with the help of Dr. Tajran. She is the most knowlegable Doctor and i do recommend her to all expectant mothers. She is EXCELLENT. MS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Always smiling and helpful. Answers all the questions with patience. Keeping it very simple. Though we have to wait longer sometimes on our visit, we would recommend her as we were very comfortable. longer waiting times also mean the doctor is good and have lot of patients to attend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

DR. Tajaran is such an amazing doctor. She is the most helpful and caring doctor that i have known. She is always so happy and always wants to make her patients happy and appriciated when they leave the office. I have been her patient for many many years now. My last pregnancy was my last and final after already having three children, the forth was the last after fifteen years. Dr.Tagaran always makes me feel appriciated and excited after leaving the office. The day of my schedualed C-section i went to the hospital confident and bubbly . I was filled with joy. When Dr. Tagagran came and saw me before the surgery she made me even more delighted to start the process. After the C-section i was so pleased to have my baby boy in my arms and i was also very happy that Dr. Tajaran was part of the whole process. I am so greatful that she is my OBGYN and i wouldent pick anyone over her. EVER! Dr. Tajaran , thank you so much for everything you have helped me with. LOVE~ MS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

Same thing is happening to me as the people below. I'm 37 weeks and want a new doctor. She made me cry at the last visit and almost made me cry the time before that. She literally yelled at me. I don't think a doctor should ever make you feel the way she did me. She's always at least a hour late. She only spends a few minutes with you. She always has some other nurse or doctor see you so you only really see her randomly and doesn't know what's going on. I'm so upset I have to find a doctor last minute if I even have time to find one before I go into labor. I should have switched doctors a long time ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

We're at 38 weeks with baby #1 and looking for a new doctor. The wait is awful, every. single. time. We waited for an hour once and when we finally saw her she spoke to us for five minutes with her hand on the door knob behind her the whole time! Doctors get busy but the consistency of it tells me she is way over booked. The last straw (and the 2nd time the misses cried after a visit) was the membrane scrape at 37 weeks that was performed with no warning. The nurse asked us before we went in if we were going to be induced early. Confused, we said no. This had not been discussed with us but she told us DURING the procedure what was happening. Even then, after some bleeding and cramping at home, we had to google the process to figure out what was happening, and realized why that nurse had asked us if we were inducing early. NOT COOL. Now we're so close that it's going to be a challenge to switch doctors but the trust is long gone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674312].votes_count ]]