Dr. Eric R. Lowden

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Eric R. Lowden has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Eric" to "Eric R."
RID: 2479049
20/11/12 4 4 5 5 Great Dr very patient and answers all questions you may have so that you can understand him
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1726308
01/03/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Lowden has delivered both of my children and he is by far the best in the area. He makes you feel comfortable and he is a great listener. He always explains everything that is going on in great detail and when it comes to the delivery aspect of childbirth he is a wonderful coach! Two thumbs up!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1019937
27/10/09 5 5 5 5 This doctor is great. He is very kind and compassionate and doesn't rush through your appointment. He always makes sure all of your questions are answered and really does everything he can to help you if you are having a medical problem. He is extremely professional and isn't condescending or rude in anyway. His staff is very friendly and I always get my test results in a timely manner. This is a great group of people!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 874521
30/04/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Lowden is great. I went to him with my second child and he answered all of my questions and gave me other information as well. When I started gaining a lot of weight he mentioned that it concerned him, but he didn't make me feel like I was being attacked. His staff is phenomenal--very personable and helpful.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal