Rate Dr. Susan Willard

Dr. Susan Willard's Ratings

A friend of mine recommended her and after the first visit I knew she was one of those rare doctors who actually cared about her patients. As I spoke to her about my concerns she listed the labs that were needed and gave referrals to other specialists to take care of me. It was really a good thing I went to her when I did because I've had surgeries and procedures that have improved my health. I will vouch for her as the best in Tulsa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

She is rude and hateful. She spends no time and does not listen! She thinks she is the only person on the planet that is smart. She degrades others and belittles other types of alternative health care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

My family has gone to Dr. Willard for more than 20 years, following her to each new location. She has always been timely, polite, concerned and knowledgeable. Any time there was reason for concern, tests were ordered and issues resolved. She seems to genuinely care about my, and my family's, health and well-being. The few times I've been seen by her PA were very satisfied visits, as well. I hope to never be forced to change doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Willard to people I know and love.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Very unprofessional. She was extremely rude. She took no time with me I felt my problems with an inconvenience for her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I've been with Dr. Willard for 21 years. She is so personal and caring, it's killing me to think of changing. She is with the Hillcrest group and I now need to be with St. Francis pending retirement. I only hope I find one with even half her character and expertise. She does seem to be out more now and they can't refer me since none of the doctors she has relations with take Community Care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1936147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

I've seen Dr. Willard for about 6 years now and have been very please. Her office staff is friendly and the wait time is short. When I have acute problems I'm usually offered same day or next day appointment and I see Dr. Willard. Anytime I've had concerns she has taken them seriously and gotten to the bottom of it. I'm very shocked at the negative ratings on her, I have never experienced any problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1936146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

BEEN GOING TO DR. WILLARD FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS NOW, WOULD NOT GO ANY WHERE ELSE. SHE IS THE BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1936145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Dr. Willard is the best doctor I have seen, I thank god I found her! She is always wanting to get to the bottom of the problem and willing to do anything to help. Her and her staff are very polite, understanding and I have never waited longer than 10 minutes for her! She is GREAT!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1936144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Extremely competent and knowledgeable doctor. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and gave me by far the best and most thorough physical since I was in the military!!! Have seen her on several occasions all with outstanding results each time,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1936143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

Dr. Willard's staff was very courteous but I was very unsatisfied with Dr. Willard. She appeared to be not interested in the causes of my health probelms and made me feel like they were in my head and it was my fault I was having these symptoms. I found her to have very little empathy and to have a condenscing bedside manner. She made me feel like I was wasting her time. I have since switched physicians. The new physician referred me to a specialist where I received good guidance and my sympotoms have gone away and I am feeling better. I would not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1936142].votes_count ]]