Dr. Todd A. Watts

You may also like

Rate Dr. Todd A. Watts

Dr. Todd A. Watts's Ratings

I would recommend Total Body Wellness clinic to anyone I care for. My experience was extraordinary.
When I was 22 an event occurred which effected me emotionally and upset the balance of my well being. My health began to suffer and I was in the E.R. by the time I was 24. After two trips to the E.R., outrageous bills and my results were still uncertain and vague. I went to several physicians assistants with the same tests, the same bills, and the same results.
After I racked up my medical bills so high I couldn't see straight I swallowed the pain and learned to live with it. My pain tolerance was so high, I couldn't even tell I was in pain anymore. It was not until I lost the feeling in my hands and feet that I began to fear for my life. I returned to the doctors office only to have them bill me for their recommendation to see a neurosurgeon.
I wanted a second opinion and was fortunate to have been offered x-rays by a chiropractor. I figured it couldn't hurt to see what was going on inside, the results showed I had scoliosis. Urine samples could not have told a physician's assistant this. I proceeded to accept the chiropractic care three times a week for 5 months. The feeling returned to my hands and feet and the sciatica subsided after 2 months, however my spine could not hold the corrections in place and I was exhausted from my body constantly trying to heal.
I started seeing a holistic healer in addition to my chiropractic visits about twice a month. With a meridian stress test the doctor was able to see that my organs were weak from events that had occurred from my youth. I am missing 50 feet of my small intestine, my kidneys were making stones, my liver was swollen, my gallbladder had created sludge, my adrenals were fatigued from over producing adrenaline, and my heart is weak from having to pick up the slack from my other organs.
After all of the doctors I saw, NONE of them gave me any indication towards one of these issues. They prescribed me medication that my kidneys could not even process so I would never have gotten better. After coupling the holistic with the chiropractic for months I was still exhausted, not feeling well, my time was completely consumed with my health, and I was running out of jobs I could do on the side to cover the expenses.
Last Thursday I was in the worst pain I had felt yet. I was crying and screaming in agony. I had an appointment with my normal doctor I was seeing the next day, but an angel in disguise told me about Dr. Todd Watts. He didn't pressure me at all, he didn't have to, because he knew in his heart Dr. Todd could help. I cancelled my original appointment and Dr. Todd was able to schedule me at my earliest availability.
The office is so inviting and I felt welcomed right away. I was nervous but Dr. Todd was so patient and kind my uneasiness subsided immediately. After one visit with Dr. Todd my pain was GONE. I feared that if I turned or twisted a certain way the pain would return as it did with the chiropractors. But Dr. Todd's treatment resonated with me and I nearly forgot to schedule my follow up because finally after so long... I felt better. There is so much to say about the remarkable things that go on in that office but I will let you be the judge.
Thank you Dr. Todd!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

User Avatar
Dr Watts has been the only doctor in 15 years that was able to find the source of my autoimmunity in myself and my children and reverese it. His understanding of the body surpasses any doctor I have personally been to, and i have been to many due to my autoimmunity. I recommend him to any and everyone I know struggling with unanswered health problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Todd has given me my life back! Very knowledgeable, with a desire to help you you be your best self!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Great dr. I haven't felt this good in 10 yrs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][11936].votes_count ]]