Rate Dr. Brent E. Angott

Dr. Brent E. Angott's Ratings

I inquired about him prior to my gall bladder surgery with people in the medical field and they all had excellent things to say about him. They were right - He's very polite, genuine, has a great bedside manner and explained my surgery in detail. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][674817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Waited over an hour before I was taken in to the back to wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Excellent Physician & Surgeon with compassion. He still cares deeply for his patients (Many Physicians today don't). Highly competent and Strongly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr Angott has a great bed side manno he is kind and very gentle with me. I would trust him to do any surgery! Definitely a 5 star Doc.Highly Rec amend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Very informative and thorough. Great bedside manner. Uses least invasive techniques as possible. Remembers all details.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Very kind and caring physician. Knowledgeable and able to put me at ease. He was repairing the hernia that another doctor failed to repair. I was very skeptical and nervous about the procedure. He and his staff took great care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I too had gallbladder surgery and I was not comfortable with the staff. Front desk had me near tears which didn't help my situation at all. I am just a humble quiet person and didn't know why the front desk treated me as if I were a problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2012

Dr. Angott was excellent. Had my gallbladder removed today and Im at home already feeling much better : ) I would recommend him to anyone! He is also really handsome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Angott was recommended by my family dr. to remove my gallbladder. I was very impressed by his great staff. Dr. Engott was very impressive as well.Surgery went well and I highly recommend them to anyone needing his services. Joe Katlubeck

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2009

Dr. Angott was a wonderful doctor. He was understanding and upfront. He removed a tumor from my abdominal muscles. I had little pain and am healing well after just a week. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][674808].votes_count ]]