Dr. JAMES G. UNDERHILL

Dr. JAMES G. UNDERHILL

Rate Dr. JAMES G. UNDERHILL

Dr. JAMES G. UNDERHILL's Ratings

Dr. Underhill, is a very polite, well groomed professional Podiatrist, with excellent chair/bed side manner. Dr. Underhill, explains everything to you while you are sitting in his chair. He is such a patient man, very plesant and takes time with you. I was terrified at first, when I first came into his office. Dr. Underhill, came in with a smile, introduced his self, to us my friend who accompained to the office. He was so warm and caring, I asked many questions and he took time to answer each one, waited patiently until I finished. Dr. James G. Underhill is AWESOME, I could go on and on about how comfortable he made me feel, especially since I was terified, he expalined step by step which really helped me feel at ease. I knew when I wanted to watch and then when I wanted to close my eyes. My surgery went well, and I am healing up great. Thank-you Dr. Underhill, you are great! Your staff is great and your nurse Valerie was very nice as well. God Bless you and your family Sir..

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag