Dr. JAMES G. UNDERHILL

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. JAMES G. UNDERHILL has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/04/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 3595363
04/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Underhill, is a very polite, well groomed professional Podiatrist, with excellent chair/bed side manner. Dr. Underhill, explains everything to you while you are sitting in his chair. He is such a patient man, very plesant and takes time with you. I was terrified at first, when I first came into his office. Dr. Underhill, came in with a smile, introduced his self, to us my friend who accompained to the office. He was so warm and caring, I asked many questions and he took time to answer each one, waited patiently until I finished. Dr. James G. Underhill is AWESOME, I could go on and on about how comfortable he made me feel, especially since I was terified, he expalined step by step which really helped me feel at ease. I knew when I wanted to watch and then when I wanted to close my eyes. My surgery went well, and I am healing up great. Thank-you Dr. Underhill, you are great! Your staff is great and your nurse Valerie was very nice as well. God Bless you and your family Sir..
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield