Dr. Jack B. Shumate

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Jack B. Shumate has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Can you treat Myathenia Gravis?    Email me    Answer it

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jack" to "Jack B."
RID: 1053595
09/12/09 5 5 5 5 I have used Dr. Shumate since the early 80's so that makes me a patient of his for over twenty years. Dr. Shumate and his staff have always been caring and compassionate. He is attentive and listens to you as the patient. Dr. Shumate is very knowledgeable in his field. He is also the doctor for the Muscular Dystrophy Association Clinic appointments. Thank you Dr. Shumate for the many years of taking care of me! ~Kathy
RID: 973115
26/08/09 5 5 5 5 great Doctor. Treated my Mother for a stroke in 1985. Treats me now and has only gotten better with age.
RID: 703220
16/10/08 5 5 5 5 My elderly father (who is NOT easy to impress) was treated by Dr. Shumate and just loved him! Highly recommended!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 45842
18/09/06 5 5 5 Dr. Shumate is a very caring doctor. His nurse practioner is very knowledgeable. His staff are courteous and have gone to extra lengths to help me. My son and one of my daughters have used Dr. Shumate and we reccommend him very highly.
* - Rating left by a registered user