You may also like

Rate Dr. John F. Vu

Dr. John F. Vu's Ratings

Worthless. He's just another "fill you with cortisone, or nerve abulations, this guy was a waste of my time. He negated the pain I had, which told me he is afraid of the dea and no backbone to really treat those in pain. I have been to only two other docs for pain and the best on was on the east coast where they are more progressive than this podunk state. Spine institutes are gimmicks, too. Stay away from them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Well I've gotta have a hip replacement revision surgery. I've been to see him twice now and neither of the two times has he helped me. He may hear you talking but he's not listening to you because he's not the one in all the pain each day.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2668845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

He will tell you why you are in pain, and take your money. He does not prescribe medicine. I would have done just as well talking to a mental therapists, I woul have least got a hour of talking for my money.this is a joke, which explains why, the office was empty, when I walked in and when I left.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2184967].votes_count ]]