Rate Dr. Jeffery Bodwin

Dr. Jeffery Bodwin's Ratings

Dr. Bodwin is no nonsense, yet very caring. He has an extremely busy practice so expect to wait. He diagnosed my son correctly after 17 years of incorrect labels. He is a very knowledgeable dr., who does every thing he can to make his patients well.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Very good doctor, who is known for running A LOT of tests, but it's better to be thoroughly checked than to ignore symptoms. He's blunt and no-nonsense (sometimes a little rough), but it's b/c he really cares about his patients and their well-being. The wait is really long, so the secret is to go first thing in the morning or right after lunch. You'll be out in a half-hour. He's a very knowledgeable doctor who listens and reacts to your concerns.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bodwin is very smart, but lacks in people skills. He can be pleasant or insulting, depending on his mood. I go to him because he has helped me medically when no one else has. He does have an annoying habit of speaking into his dictaphone before he has even talked to me. Then he confirms what he has said. If it is incorrect, he has to go back and correct his chatter.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2007 | flag

excellent doctor. I was treated with proffessionalism and compassion.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2006 | flag