Rate Dr. Vinod Kurupath

Dr. Vinod Kurupath's Ratings

Hello Everyone,
In regards to Dr. Kurupath, I had the pleasure of having a consultation with him yesterday, 11/13/14
I have to say that being 55 years of age and meeting with my share of physicians that I was incredibly impressed with him.
He not only took the time to read my blood work, but informed me of what it meant.
I feel he placed himself in an tough situation with the big bosses as he not only authorized my prescription for the new Hep C cure which is quite expensive but informed me why.
I have been declined twice before and was working unfortunately with an attorney on this issue.
(Ugly and stressful but I felt necessary)
Now, I will began treatment soon as the cure today is extremely promising with few side effects.
Without going deeper, my kids were all happy that I didn't have to sell my home in order to get the medical treatment I needed.
Dr. Kurupath, explained in a matter of fact tone that all folks should have access to treatment without having to sell their property, and this is what insurance is for.
I thought the same but many doctors simply won't authorize expensive treatments,
I am deeply thankful of my wife’s online research led me to Dr. Kurupath.
Now I look forward to the day when after 35 years this awful disease will be cured.
Thank you again Dr. Kurupath and best wishes,
Kirk Giordano

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

good caring doctor ,to the point.does not push medications and has a holistic view

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][12306].votes_count ]]