Rate Dr. Darrell W. Graham

Dr. Darrell W. Graham's Ratings

Crazy to me how you can market to people that you have all these deals and then take their money and close up shop! I am going to another surgeon now but am going to have to pay all over again. CRAZY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Worst place ever, not even open anymore. I waited over an hour in the lobby and the doctor smelled like cigs and I was horrifed. They get you with the marketing but they are the worst. Lost my deposit and now have to find a new place to go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

This is my second review on here, I was so pleased with my first surgery that I came back for 2 more. Dr. Graham and his nurses and all the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing. They have helped me make myself the way I wanted to be again ( been years since I have) actually better than before. They welcome me with such kindness and no judgement and if I EVER had any problems I called and they got me in and did what they needed to help and if it was a weekend I could call and talk to a nurse and if I needed anything they took care of it. This is the best place to come for surgery and I may have more in the near future and will DEFINETLY be coming back to sculpted figures!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2185003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr Graham does awesome work! I had several proceedures done with him; and he gave me the results I was hoping for. His staff is very accomadating. I highly recommend Sculpted Figures with Dr. Graham if you are concidering plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2185004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Dr. Graham and his staff are absolutely amazing, they don't judge you, they help in any way they can to get you the results you desire. I feel so comfortable there and love them all as if they were family. I live about 3 hours away from there and honestly don't mind the drive because of the awesome job he did and the way I'm treated there. I was so pleased with my first procedure ( full tummy tuck) that I came back a couple months later and got a butt lift. If you want any type of plastic surgery done, go there and see Dr. Graham, it's well worth it, and this is why I gave them the highest rating I could, wish it went higher!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][12315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

Wonderful staff and doctor. Did me a makeover and I am very pleased with Dr. Graham results...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][12314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr.graham and his staff were awesome. They were very helpful in making me comfortable and the doctor did an awesome job on my tummy tuck. I was able to wear a shirt that showed my tummy today for the first time in a long time. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to have anything done. Thank you sculpted figures for everything. I didn't think I would be able to get this done so soon because of finances but they were able to get me financed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][12313].votes_count ]]