Rate Dr. Darrell W. Graham

Dr. Darrell W. Graham's Ratings

This is my second review on here, I was so pleased with my first surgery that I came back for 2 more. Dr. Graham and his nurses and all the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing. They have helped me make myself the way I wanted to be again ( been years since I have) actually better than before. They welcome me with such kindness and no judgement and if I EVER had any problems I called and they got me in and did what they needed to help and if it was a weekend I could call and talk to a nurse and if I needed anything they took care of it. This is the best place to come for surgery and I may have more in the near future and will DEFINETLY be coming back to sculpted figures!

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

Dr Graham does awesome work! I had several proceedures done with him; and he gave me the results I was hoping for. His staff is very accomadating. I highly recommend Sculpted Figures with Dr. Graham if you are concidering plastic surgery.

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Graham and his staff are absolutely amazing, they don't judge you, they help in any way they can to get you the results you desire. I feel so comfortable there and love them all as if they were family. I live about 3 hours away from there and honestly don't mind the drive because of the awesome job he did and the way I'm treated there. I was so pleased with my first procedure ( full tummy tuck) that I came back a couple months later and got a butt lift. If you want any type of plastic surgery done, go there and see Dr. Graham, it's well worth it, and this is why I gave them the highest rating I could, wish it went higher!!!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

Wonderful staff and doctor. Did me a makeover and I am very pleased with Dr. Graham results...

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Dr.graham and his staff were awesome. They were very helpful in making me comfortable and the doctor did an awesome job on my tummy tuck. I was able to wear a shirt that showed my tummy today for the first time in a long time. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to have anything done. Thank you sculpted figures for everything. I didn't think I would be able to get this done so soon because of finances but they were able to get me financed.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag