Dr. Maha Wanes

Rate Dr. Maha Wanes

Dr. Maha Wanes's Ratings

Had dr wanes x 2 years now thanks to all the efforts she made to help me quit smoking because she cares

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

Very disappointed with her care. She is not knowledgeable of general issues. Walked out if the patient room and walked down the hall while continuing on her conversation regarding my medical needs. Always feels very rushed. Very quick to refer you to someone else. Overall I have never been pleased with her since the initial new patient meeting.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

Had her as a new pt , wow i think she right into through me asked for things and family issues that was ignored x years i think I"m on the right track finally!!!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Does not take the time to listen to your needs. Seems to make rushed decisions and passes the buck to other health care professionals; ie pharmacists, etc. Can NEVER EVER seem to correctly write a prescription. Would not recommend. Would probably look for a second opinion should hers be the only one available at the time.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag