Rate Dr. Anna Novac

Dr. Anna Novac's Ratings

Unprofessional, unhelpful, rude. Horrible! Dont see this doctor

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

I went to see dr. Novac a few days ago as I was looking for a family doctor. She was very nice and helpful, she explained to me what we will be doing about my case and what my next steps will be. I did not have to wait at all and the staff at the front desk was very friendly. If you are looking for a family doctor, I would highly recommend dr.Novac.

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

Horrible doctor, rude, poor bedside manner, cuts people off as they are talking and trying to answer her questions - don't see this doctor! There are too many other healthcare options in Richmond Hill - nobody needs to endure this type of treatment!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

I made an appointment with the Appletree Clinic that Dr. Novac works out of and she was so incredibly unprofessional and unhelpful, that I went to another clinic up the road and got outstanding service. I had incredible shoulder pain and told her that I'd tried Tylenol etc. and that it hadn't helped. Her reply was "so, what do you want me to do?" - Uh, how about diagnose me and give me some treatment options instead of attitude? The worst GP experience I've ever had - never see this doctor!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

I went to Appletree today had a amazing experience, waited less than 1 mins and I went to see Dr. Novac. I got my prescriptions and was out in 15 mins. Dr. Novac asked all the right questions and she was very caring. I will be back this clinic is very professional and offers great service and very low wait times. I have seen Dr.Rastogi before and he is one of the best doctors in Richmond Hill.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

waited only 5 mins Dr. Novac was very friendly and helpful and did not rush me. If you need to see a doctor this clinic is perfect.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

This dr is very unknowledgable about very common health condition. Also the wait time was extremely long, and there were no patients in the waiting area (wait time ranged between 45mins to 1 hour). If you need a family doctor for routine yearly check ups, this dr will do, but if you do require medical treatment look for another doctor.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Novak was extremely rude- I left very dissapointed. She had no time for me, repeatedly cut me off mid sentence and was very unhelpful in providing any resources or health information. As a health care professional myself I understand time is of the essence- but this Dr. Treated me like I was a complete idiot. I will never return to this clinic. I couldn't imagine having this women as my family doctor! Horrible experience- no compassion and NO people skills.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Novac is a very patient and helpful Doctor. I have been looking for a female doctor in Richmond Hill for some time, I am please to have found one accepting new patients. If you cant find a female doctor she is the the perfect doctor as she is accepting new patients.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Novac is a new female doctor who recently joined this clinic. She is very professional and is accepting new patients as she is building up her practice up. Love this location very low wait times

Submitted July 14, 2013 | flag