Rate Dr. P. Sebastian Thomas

Dr. P. Sebastian Thomas's Ratings

verry good doctor he saved me and my life no pain as before and no pils like crazy he did spinal cord surgery on me very good job

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Not only a great anesthesiologist and Pain Medicine Physician, but a truly special MD. I brought my elderly mother in for an epidural for back pain. She was sitting in the procedure room when Dr. Thomas walked in. He looked at her to say hello, turned to me and the nurses in the room and said that she needed to go to the emergency room right now. It turned out that she was in kidney failure and his immediate intervention saved her life. Spectacular physician, gentleman and humanitarian.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

i Know ! i would not be alive right now if this wonderfull DR had not helped me manage my pain ! where other hospital's refused my case cuz it was to complex 1 he took 4 month's and gave me some quality back to my life, now as i am running into a little trouble with scaring,and unbearable pain having my inplant refilled , this man again comes to my Rescue! he's very smart, well educated,great bed side manner, deeply careing,& not some crazy pill pusher, if this is how i can thank him for giving me my life back than Thank You DR Thomas ! your the best!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2008 | flag

Specialty is Pain Management. The best doctor I ever had. Pretty much saved my life (and literally saved my leg) 7 years ago. Has an outstanding attitude; is realistic, but optimistic, and does everything he can to help. Outstanding nursing staff as well. I am eternally grateful to him.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2004 | flag