Rate Dr. Roberto Norniella

Dr. Roberto Norniella's Ratings

Haven't had bad experience w/staff just always feel rushed in & out. I'm literally there no more ten minutes. When the doctor calls me back, it's less than a 5 minute session. Although, I suppose if I'm not having problems with my meds, that's why.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Awesome if you want a dr that will quickly hand over benzos. Good luck getting proper treatment for anything else. Receptionist needs some etiquette classes or at least a lesson on respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Every now and then you have to wait longer than ideal -- as in most medical offices. I don't mind, however, because I would rather see a professional who talks and listens to the individual patient instead of hastily writing prescriptions. Once the assistant knows you as an established patient she goes out of her way to be helpful. I've lived in several states and seen as many professionals -- and have nothing negative to report about the services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Unfortunately, Dr. Norniella has a receptionist whom I have found to be patronizing, disrespectful, and unhelpful. After paying $300 for an introductory appointment, I was assured that I was now an "established patient," and that waiting times for future appointments would be limited and reasonable. I'm sorry to have to report that this information proved incorrect. When I called Dr. Norniella's office two months after my introductory appointment, and requested a brief telephone call with him in order to determine if I needed to schedule an office visit for a problem I was having, I was told that Dr. Norniella does not speak with his patients on the telephone (very unfortunate policy, I think) and that I would have to wait nearly a month for an appointment! It's unfortunate that Dr. Norniella has a receptionist who can be so unhelpful and unpleasant, because Dr. Norniella struck me as being kind and well-informed. But care delayed is care denied, and I feel that I was denied care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2185434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Great Psychiatrist! He is very personable and really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][14030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Excellent listener and provides top knotch care for each individual person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][14029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

This doctor has been recommended by my present psychiatrist who is retiring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][14028].votes_count ]]