Dr. Stephen D. Robirds

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Stephen D. Robirds has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Orthodontist-related: dental braces, invisalign
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Stephen" to "Stephen D."
RID: 2743083
31/07/13 5 5 5 5 Very friendly staff! Office was very pleasant and good location. I highly recommend Robirds Orhodontics!  Respond
RID: 2535499
18/01/13 5 5 5 5 All the staff is wonderful. They are helpful and friendly. They really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and Dr Robirds is a miracle worker with kids. My daughters teeth were a mess but he made her smile beautiful an helped give her a better feeling about herself. My sons bite was terrible and he had some problems with his gums because of it. He did not follow doctors orders of course. Lol. But Dr Robirds was still able to completely fix his problems. The receptionist is the first person you meet when you walk in and she is so friendly. She always has the kids doctors notes ready for you before you can forget to get it. The whole office feels more like a family and we love them.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 823887
10/03/09 5 5 5 5 He was wonderful. I have a beautiful smile thanks to him. I needed a lot of work. I was born with a Cleft Lip and Cleft Palet. He was very knowledge of the situation. I also had a mouth injury that cause my bite to be even worse. Dr. Robirds straighten my teeth and guarenteed his service as long as i did my part. Now I am older and my daughter is going to him. He is wonderful with children. Very paitent and gentle.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 45709

16/09/06 4 2 1 Did not correct my crossbite. In fact, left my braces on longer than anticipated, yet still the issue was not corrected. He took off my braces and now I have a crossbite on the OTHER side of my mouth and am back in braces for at least 6 months. Already had them on for two years, off for 6 months. Now my new ortho is correcting his mistake. I would never recommend his practice to anyone.  Respond