Rate Dr. Angela Bookout

Dr. Angela Bookout's Ratings

My experience was very good. I think the staff could use a little more polish. However Dr. Book out is the best dermatologist that I have ever used. She is very thorough. I am examined every visit. The medication prescribed worked well for me. I wouldn't think of using anyone else.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Hands down, best Dermatologist I've EVER been to. I'd recommend Dr. Bookout to anyone that lives in the state of Georgia, Alabama or Florida. She's worth the wait.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

I have never had such professional service from a physician than I did with Dr. Bookout. All of that gulf coast staff is super friendly and I didn't have much wait time at all. I am a frequent cosmetic patient of Dr. Bookouts. My sculptra and Botox results were fantastic and I had minimal bruising with her unlike other dermatologists I've been too. I appreciated the extra time she took out of her schedule to answer my questions and the thorough information she provided to me. You can tell she is very knowledgeable of tht latest treatments and modern medicine a available, which i appreciate. I've recommended her to all of my colleagues, friends and family. It truly is a pleasure coming in to visit the Gulf Coast dermatology office in Tallahassee.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

The receptionist was not friendly. I was able to see the doctor quickly, but she began to rattle off possible prescription medications I could use as soon as she came into the exam room, before she actually looked at me. During the very short consultation, I felt that she was annoyed and failed to listen to my concerns or perform a thorough evaluation. I was extremely disappointed with the entire visit.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

My mother had Mohs surgery to remove a SCC from her nose. It took more than one time to remove it all. On the fourth time, the doctor used a knife that was used on another patient because she did not check the name on the instrument package. All this was admitted but with no remorse. To add insult to injury, my mother had to have blood work done (at her primary care physician) to rule out any communicable disease (HIV, Hepatitis).

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag