Rate Dr. Shailaja Parepally

Dr. Shailaja Parepally's Ratings

As a practicing R.N. Dr Parepally is fabulous!! She has managed my health care better than my own PCP -who for years he told me I didn't have hypothyroid dx. I trust her completely she takes her time during your visit answers your questions and looks at the ENTIRE picture!

Submitted April 26, 2014 | flag

Dr Parapally was highly recommended to us. She is a good doctor but her staff is awful. The receptionist was unbelievable rude and disrespectful. Not only is the staff rude, they also had the wrong information in my file. They had no idea where my test results were. They couldn't recall what they had even sent me to get tested for. This doctor office is unorganized and needs up work on getting it together. If you can't locate files, make appointments and treat people with respect then how can you expect people to have any confidence in your practice. Never have I been treated this horribly at a doctor office. Shame on the staff there. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. P handed me a pamphlet, and told me to call her when I had pain. That was the gist of my appointment. did not really offer me much more information than that.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Doctor Parepally for many years. She helps me in controlling my diabetes. She is friendly, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone needing help with diabetes or related health issues.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Was recommended to me by a relative I trust who was a patient of Dr Parepally. First Dr to ever sit and go over blood work results in easy to understand language. ( this is your number, this is what it should be, that is what is causing a particular symptom/ problem, and this is what we are going to do to fix it. Very easy to talk to, addressed my concerns, and most important, got results. Endocrinologists are not just for diabetics. Staff is friendly and efficient. My wait time was minimal to see the Dr. Also there are limited evening appts available, which is great for people who have difficulty taking off work for an appt. Have already referred many family and friends to her practice.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

I have a rare endocrinology diagnosis. Dr.Parepally knows I work F/T she always makes my appointment later in the day usually between 5:00 & 5:30 p.m. She is always up to date on the newest meds, & ask if I'm interested in trying a new product before just writing the script. She listens well. She always gives me feedback & suggestions for a healthier life. I was with my previous endocrinologist for 13 years in a large practice. I am so mucher happier since I've been a patient of Dr. Parepally's for over 5 years.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Cannot get her or staff to return calls even though long time patient. Found another Dr.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Very kind and helpful staff. They were very informative and caring.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr, Parepally is very knowledgable in her field and has helped me control my blood sugar and my diabetes. She is very attentive to my questions and always gives me helpful information.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Parepally is always so pleasant and never rushes me. She has time to explain everything and to go over all of my tests etc. She is very thorough. Also, she and her staff are very organized, helpful and willing to do whatever they can to make it a pleasant experience. They even fit in an appointment for me when I had to cancel my appointment to have surgery. Great doctor and great staff. I would reccommend them to family and friends.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag