Rate Dr. Bruce A. Levine

Dr. Bruce A. Levine's Ratings

New York's loss is our gain. I would give him 10 stars if I could. Helped my adult son more than I can say. A very warm and competent psychologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

A warm, wonderful and extremely competent doctor. A++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I actually met with 2 other psychologists first and was not impressed. Then, a co-worker recommended this doctor and I hit gold! Clearly, this guy is the real-deal. His New York accent aside, I found him to be really smart, really chill and really easy to discuss some very personal things with. He made me feel relaxed right away and helped me sort out things and overcome some issues that were troubling me for a long time. I will say that on a negative side he does not take any insurance, but did give me insurance forms that I submitted and got some reimbursement back from my insurance company.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2185683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr Levine was warm and easy to talk too about a difficult issue. He was great and helped so much. I give him an A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][14791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Levine is a caring and wonderful person who helped me so much I can't say. He moved to LA from NY last year and we are lucky to have him here. I know he was the head of the psych department at a hospital there and now his office is at Cedars-Sinai where I see him. I cannot recommend him more highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][14790].votes_count ]]