Rate Dr. Mark L. Kavanagh

Dr. Mark L. Kavanagh's Ratings

No!!!! I would never go back to this office for any god given reason!!! I always encounter a answering service that can't give me a straight answer. Isn't that their job? After waiting over 2 weeks and calling multiple times to confirm my appointment, plus driving over a hour for it, I arrive and they tell me my appointment has in fact...been cancelled! HOW?! Print outs of my call were even shown, no one in the office could give me any info. Someone made a CRITICAL mistake and not one person did anything to accommodate me in pain. If you want to deal with an incompetent backwards group, by all means, go take a chance! I've been working in the healthcare business for over 10 years and it's a shame when I need treatment myself, it's treated like a joke. I can't stress how frustrating and poor my experiences have been into poor words. No chance! Stay away!!!

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr Kavanagh was wonderful, kind and patient with my aunts hip surgery. She feels great and Dr. K was very understanding because she was in a lot of pain. He is someone I would def consider if I needed surgery.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kavanagh is very professional and really took the time to talk to me about my ACL.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag