Dr. Vishwas J. Mashalkar

Dr. Vishwas J. Mashalkar

Rate Dr. Vishwas J. Mashalkar

Dr. Vishwas J. Mashalkar's Ratings

The office has a relaxed atmosphere. The staff are all supportive and helpful. Dr. Mashalkar's practice is one of excellence; he is very thorough, down-to-Earth, and knowledgeable. I've had complications with my medications, and he has always been patient with me and very quick to resolve the issues. He responds to phone calls and messages in a timely manner. He is supportive and encourages progress with my personal conflicts. I highly recommend Dr. Mashalkar.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

I absolutly LOVE Dr.M,I have been going to him for about 5 years now. He has helped me through my addiction and my depression. He has also seen me through my last 2 pregnancies, and is always so sweet with my little boys when they come in with me.I love him so much that I drive a total of 6 hours once a month to go see him!! The drive is rough, but I'll never find another doctor like him! He is so sweet, he doesn't judge, he listens very well and he also returns your phone calls almost immediatly even when he's not in the office! Dr.M REALLY CARES, and that is hard to find in a dr these days!

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Dr M is the best! He is funny, friendly, personal, and takes the time EVERY time to make sure that he is thorough. He is an absolute expert in pharmacology (medications), and will find what works for you. I have seen him over the past several years for depression and anxiety. He did not give up until I was on the right medication for ME! Thank you Dr M!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mashalkar helped my son get out of the drug induced haze Dr. Valko had him in and got him back to being himself. Hes extremely compassionate and empathetic. He took the time to get to know my son and connected him with one of the therapists in his practice, Cynthia. We love Dr. Mashalkar and his staff.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

In or about October of 2008 I was desperate for help with my addiction to opiates and made about 12 phone calls, and finally connected with Dr. Mashalkars staff. I was one day from loosing my family and ending up in divorce court after 25 years of marriage. I can't say enough about the help I received from Dr. Mashalkar and his staff. Dr. Mashalkar and his staff are very caring and I am treated with respect. All I can say is, "without the help from Dr. Mashalkar and his staff my family and I would be apart from each other" I have a lot of trust in Dr. Mashalkar and would highly recommend him to anyone that needs help with an addiction. Thank you Dr. Mashalkar

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

Very concerned & compassionate, truly cares about his patients. Very knowledgeable about different conditions, medications, and additional things that may be useful in conjuction with medications. Appointments are within a few minutes of time scheduled, staff all very warm, friendly, and helpful. Makes you feel very comfortable so that you can talk about any subject without difficulty, even things of a very intimate nature. Very difficult to find a psychiatrist you can feel comfortable with.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

excellent and knowledgable, very good with teenagers and adults. Compassionate and understanding

Submitted Sept. 16, 2009 | flag