Rate Dr. Susan Janssens

Dr. Susan Janssens's Ratings

I have been seeing Susan for about six years. She is fabulous. She has helped me overcome depression and helped me cure something that the medical system, after a deluge of tests, could not diagnose.

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

I would like to recommend Dr Janssens. She helped me with a long-standing chronic pain problem in my knee, neck and back. She did an injection therapy called neuralprolotherapy that uses sugar. I never thought that I would be able to handle the injections but they were only slightly uncomfortable. It only took 3 visits to feel better than I have for many years. I wish I had know about this years ago.

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Janssens has clearly saved me years of pain and frustration. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. A needle in a haystack. I was blessed to have found her.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Janssens, off and on, for the past 5 years. She is compassionate and a thorough professional. From her vast array of medical and spiritual knowledge, she will recommend a treatment plan that is suitable for her patients. I highly recommend her.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

Hi Dr Janssens is an excellent and knowledgable doctor who helped me heal a longstanding health problem that everyone else had missed. I now have my energy and zest for life back! She works on many different levels and is very kind and compassionate. What is awesome is how little time it actually took to feel better. I highly recommend her.