Dr. Jennifer M Lajoie

Rate Dr. Jennifer M Lajoie

Dr. Jennifer M Lajoie's Ratings

Secretary has no clue what shes doing including not cancelling other appointments that she was told to cancel causing charges being given for not cancelling. Dr. Lajoie is always at least an hour behind schedule and quick to leave when she is done. No after care instructions were given which caused medical issues that had to be dealt with elsewhere. Would not recommend this office..go to the vet you might have better care.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lajoie is very new and knows what she studied in med school. She takes the time and dose test and dose what needs to be done. She will take time out of her day to fit you in around her schdule. Jennifer has always been very nice to me. I have recomend her to my family and friends. I think we need more doctors like her that will take the time for us.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag