Rate Dr. Harpreet Singh

Dr. Harpreet Singh's Ratings

I started seeing Dr. Singh last year and cannot say enough good things about him. He is board certified in pain medicine, neurology and internal medicine so he is very knowlegable and detailed in his questions when evaluating the patients. Dr. Singh has been compassionate in his care to me and my husband. I see him for headaches and TMJ pain and my husband is seeing him for severe low back pain. We are both very thankful to Dr. Singh for giving us our lives back. Dr. Singh has done injections for both my husband and I that has made our pain manageble. He is very patient and I never feel rushed at his office. The downside is that sometimes I have had to wait a bit longer than expected when other patients have needed his time. His office is clean and nicely maintained and the staff are friendly. Both my husband and I are very glad we found Dr. Singh and highly recommend this practice to anyone who wants to get out of pain.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag