Rate Dr. Jaban M. Moore

Dr. Jaban M. Moore's Ratings

Dr Moore is very efficient and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with his thorough ability to let me know what was going on with my body. He took much time to consult with me and explain things. Would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Jaban is great! I went in with stomach problems not being able to eat and a couple days after left I was eating great! He saved me from getting my gallbladder out. He is a supper easy guy to get along with along with everyone in their office! I can't thank him enough for helping figure out what is wrong with me and saving me from going through a surgery I didn't need!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Moore took the time to see what going on with me. I went to him because I had been having some back pain for ten to fifteen years.And surgery didn't even help the pain go away.But once I went to him he knew what was going with my lower back and muscle.And now almost all of my pain is gone.I can't thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Staff is always friendly. Dr Moore is very knowledgable and really cares about my well being.He has been a great help to me and my over all health has improved.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][16224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

This clinic is phenomenal! The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. As for Dr. Jaban Moore... This man can fix anything! I do not simply call him for back pain. If I have a headache..I call him. If I have a stomach ache..I call him. If I roll my ankle..I call him. If I push myself too hard in the gym and tweak a muscle and want to be able to workout tomorrow..I call him. I think you kind of get the idea. He is a miracle worker. The CPK technique is truly unlike any other chiropractic technique and has kept me moving forward as an athlete. If you're in pain of any sort give this clinic a try you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][16223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Jaban Moore took the time to find out what was wrong with me and explained to me in plain language what it was and what I needed to do to help fix it. He told me there was a couple of things happening and we had to fix the worst one first and that the others may fix themselves when the first was better and they may not. He was right. After he fixed the first thing half of my other issues went away with it and he was able to finish treating me much sooner than he expected. I love being able to have a doctor that actually helps me get better!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][16222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

I went in with a lot of injuries that kept me from training and competing at an elite level . WIthin two weeks I was running and training at my best again. I would recommend any person to check Dr. Moore out. He really helped me and I honestly would take Dr. Moore to all my competitions if I could. Best Doctor I've worked with in my whole career in track and field. -Muna Lee

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][16221].votes_count ]]