Dr. Johnny V. Duong

Rate Dr. Johnny V. Duong

Dr. Johnny V. Duong's Ratings

I’d suffered from neck pain with a frozen shoulder and have tried PT, injections, massage, and even acupuncture which all helped for a short period of time, but the problems kept coming back. It got to a point where I was losing sleep, affected my daily activities with work and family, and most importantly, it prevented me from riding my motorcycle which I love and enjoy doing. I was highly recommended to Dr. Johnny Duong at Full Motion Chiropractic by my cousin who had great results for his neck and low back conditions he suffered for many years. I decided to give chiropractic another chance since I had a bad experience with one in the past, plus I didn’t want surgery. I remember after the first week of daily treatment with Dr. Johnny, I was amazed at the improvements that I had. There was more range of motions to my frozen shoulder, lesser hypertonicity in my neck muscles, and had a full night of sleep for the first time in months. Now, I am able to lift my frozen shoulder over my head, which I couldn’t do for months without tearing up because of the severe pain. My pain level and hypertonicity to my neck has been reduced more than I could have ever believed it could. I am back riding my motorcycle and just came back from an across America ride from California to Florida. I am very grateful to give chiropractic another chance and all the credit goes to Dr. Johnny for just being amazing and so good at what he do. I highly recommend Dr. Johnny to anyone who wants to enjoy your life to the fullest through chiropractic care.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I was suffering from low back pain and neck stiffness for months, have tried prescriptions, physical therapy, and a number of other things to help, but nothing worked. I was skeptical about chiropractic care, but decided to give it a try after my best friend had great results. Since I began care after Full Motion Chiropractic with Dr. Johnny Duong I have had a huge improvement in my low back pain and neck stiffness. Now I am on wellness care and have great confidence that Dr. Johnny Duong will continue to help me feel like 100%. I highly recommend Dr. Johnny Duong. He cares, have great energy, very knowledgable, and very gentle. I would definitely recommend those who experience low back pain or neck stiffness or who is concerned with your overall health to call Dr. Johnny Duong at Full Motion Chiropractic to see what he can do for you.
Dr. Duong, thank you very much for helping me!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

My experience with Full Motion Chiropractic working with Dr. John has been a great investment to my health and has been life changing. Dr. John have great energy, very knowledgeable with explaining the relevancy and importance of chiropractic treatment and was willing to listen to my questions and concerns giving me sense of my problems and answers to why I been experiencing back pain and leg pain for almost 2 years. During the first visit, Dr. John was very thorough with Consultation, Examinations, and X-rays. On the second day when I came back for the Report of Findings, Dr. John did an incredible job at explaining what's wrong and why. What I found impressive was Dr. John wasn't rushing and he took the time out to make sure I understand exactly what's going on and answer all my questions because it'my health. I started care that Dr. John recommended and I have to say he is very good, gentle, and skilled when it comes to adjustments. I highly recommend Full Motion Chiropractic to everyone! Great staff too!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag