You may also like

Rate Dr. Johnny V. Duong, DC, MS

Dr. Johnny V. Duong, DC, MS's Ratings

Dr. Johnny is an excellent chiropractor and he knows exactly what to be done to help with relief and correcting conditions that he is able to through chiropractic and nutrition.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2848195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Johnny for about a month now for my sciatica pain that I had on & off for about a year. With Dr. Johnny's recommendations with adjustments and exercises, I am feeling great and able to walk & sit for long period of times without pain or my leg giving out. I'm glad to be off pain medication because it would always temporarily relief and made me stomach feel weird. I recommend Dr. Johnny for your sciatica pain and see if he can help you correct the problem.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2830599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I been going to full motion for a handful of months now. I love the staff everyone is so friendly and loving. The results I've got this far are really great I went from not being able to do work out , work and others things to now being able to go the gym work extra hours at work. It's just so amazing. Everything is affordable. I can't wait till I get into corrective care and go from where I am at now to 100%. I have a lot of faith that full motion will help me feel better and live a life with no pain! Bruno R.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2819465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

For the past 10 years, I had been living in pain. I had received chiropractic care before but it wasn't much help. I was hurting so much that daily activities such as going to the grocery store, standing in one place, and going up and down the stairs had me in tears. Last year, I began chiropractic care with Dr. Johnny and I have never felt better. He has always made both my husband and I feel comfortable. He truly cares about his patients and gets to know them on a personal level as well as a professional one. He follows up and is very thorough with his adjustments as well as any xrays or consultations that may be needed. When I had to have major surgery last year, I had to stop my care with Dr, Johnny for almost a month. Not a day went by that he didn't check in to make sure that I was okay. Before starting care with him, I experienced pain from sciatica as well as pain in my neck and headaches due to a pinched nerve. After a year under his care, I can do anything! I am no longer in pain, my headaches are gone, and I have my life back. I highly recommend Dr. Johnny and Full Motion Chiropractic. They have a beautiful office and friendly staff. I have never left there without a smile on my face!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2811022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Johnny is awesome! I have more range of motion and flexibility with the pain level reduced more than I ever believed it could. Feel great again to be pain free!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2795958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I remember when I first came to Full Motion Chiropractic, I was in a lot of low back pain with radiating pain down my leg. After the first week of adjustments I felt a lot better. It took 2-3 months to adjust my back. After those months had passed it felt a lot better.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2795033].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 1, 2015

I only been seeing Dr. Johnny at Full Motion Chiropractic for a few weeks and already my results have been awesome! I experience less headaches and my back pain is much better. I highly recommend Dr. Johnny. He's caring, professional and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2793470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have noticed a great change in my back and shoulder since my bad fall. I can now walk and stand for long periods of time without pain. Bending over is easier and also easier to go up and down the stairs. I know chiropractic treatments have helped a lot. I highly recommend Dr. Duong!

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2726926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Duong is very knowledgeable, thorough, and very specific with his adjustments. I highly recommend Dr. Duong for any low back and neck conditions!

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2652670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I’d suffered from neck pain with a frozen shoulder and have tried PT, injections, massage, and even acupuncture which all helped for a short period of time, but the problems kept coming back. It got to a point where I was losing sleep, affected my daily activities with work and family, and most importantly, it prevented me from riding my motorcycle which I love and enjoy doing. I was highly recommended to Dr. Johnny Duong at Full Motion Chiropractic by my cousin who had great results for his neck and low back conditions he suffered for many years. I decided to give chiropractic another chance since I had a bad experience with one in the past, plus I didn’t want surgery. I remember after the first week of daily treatment with Dr. Johnny, I was amazed at the improvements that I had. There was more range of motions to my frozen shoulder, lesser hypertonicity in my neck muscles, and had a full night of sleep for the first time in months. Now, I am able to lift my frozen shoulder over my head, which I couldn’t do for months without tearing up because of the severe pain. My pain level and hypertonicity to my neck has been reduced more than I could have ever believed it could. I am back riding my motorcycle and just came back from an across America ride from California to Florida. I am very grateful to give chiropractic another chance and all the credit goes to Dr. Johnny for just being amazing and so good at what he do. I highly recommend Dr. Johnny to anyone who wants to enjoy your life to the fullest through chiropractic care.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2511443].votes_count ]]