Rate Dr. Isaac C. Chankai

Dr. Isaac C. Chankai's Ratings

Dr. Chankai was wonderfully thorough in his explanations concerning my partial mastectomy. He is very easy to talk to and I never felt rushed or that my questions were not welcome.The staff always calls to let me know if the Dr. will be even 15 minutes late to our appointment. Surgery went very well and I may not even need corrective surgery although about a quarter of the mass of my breast was removed. He was very careful with the lab work, as well, calling me several times to keep me posted and check on me. I can't think how it could have been a better, more caring experience, especially considering the fears of breast cancer underlying the whole event. Dr. Chankai and his staff were just exemplary in their methods of handling a scared patient and their thoroughness with my health issues. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag