You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin T. Nash

Dr. Kevin T. Nash's Ratings

I do not recommend this doctor if you are having surgical procedures to remove melanoma skin cancer. He removed two from me. I have nerve damage now in one of the areas that he removed the melanoma from. Seek a surgeon for and melanoma. Dr Nash informed us that he only does one or two a month AFTER he had done my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Nash is very friendly and outgoing. Nice to interact with, good about answering questions and taking the time for them. Staff is unfriendly, don't seem to know what they're doing, and rude to talk with. If it weren't for the staff, I'd highly recommend this office. Haven't decided if I'm going back yet or not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Nash was very friendly and outgoing and put me right at ease. I had to have a few warts and moles removed and he did it with ease. No pain at all. He went over everything with me, told me what he was going to do and taught me how to treat some of the pesky planters warts. I would highly recommend him. Just found my favorite Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][16377].votes_count ]]