Rate Dr. Celso P. Silva

Dr. Celso P. Silva's Ratings

Dr Silva is too notch. I never stressed, he was so attentive, smart,, and friendly. I absolutely adore him and so does my husband. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Silva! He answered all my questions knowledgably and exuberated confidence that my dreams of starting a family would come true, which helped me have more confidence. He and his nurses have always been nice and caring and treated me as an individual, not just the next patient on the list for the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr.Silva is amazing! Not only is he very knowledgeable, he took the time to explain each step thoroughly and answer every question I had along the way. His confidence made me feel like everything was possible, and we got pregnant on our very first IVF cycle! The staff at CRM are also very friendly and supportive, the only reason for the 4 star rating is that it sometimes felt a little unorganized when you’re not seeing your regular nurse or doctor. I experience some delays at the Celebration office, due to limited examination rooms only. I highly recommend Dr. Silva and the staff or CRM! Thanks to them our dream of having a baby is finally coming true!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I love Dr. Silva, he is the reason why I am pregnant now!! There was only one front desk person I couldn't stand, she constantly messed up things. Other than that he is a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Meh. Thing is, he is friendly and thorough. This clinic, and it is mainly staff and organizational issues is not great with follow through. Some at the desk are just abrupt. Those women actually and it is just one or two are very off-putting.I am not pregnant, yet. I felt I was not a priority as much as some other women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2186235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Love Dr. Silva! More than his knowledge or skill, was his confidence. He told us, "it WILL happen." When a doctor is confident, their patients are confident. He explained everything to us in a way that we could understand. He also treated us as individuals rather than a number. We had seen many other doctors but knew he was the ONE the minute we met him. Now have here year old twins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2186236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

My husband and I are so glad we found Dr. Silva and the staff at CRM. We have been trying to have a baby for 10 years and after several doctors telling us we might have to accept the fact that we may never have a baby we met Dr. Silva. He gave us the hope we were looking for this whole time. He explained in great detail the process (good or bad) and answered all of our questions along the way. The process took 7 months and we trusted him whole heartedly. In January 2014 we found out that we are expecting our first baby in September. Thank you Dr. Silva and the CRM staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][16829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I couldn't be happier with the treatment I received at CRM with Dr. Silva and his team. I truly felt like I was more than a number/patient. He always took the time to answer all of my questions in a way my husband and I could understand. It was a bumpy road - I think I had one of most every procedure CRM offers - but it is less then one year after we started seeing Dr. Silva and I am 8 weeks pregnant with twins! I would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Silva to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][16828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

I knew that during every step of my infertility journey Dr. Silva had my best interest in mind. He always provided a clear explanation of what to expect and what steps we should be taking. I always felt I was in good hands and the proof is in the positive pregnancy test!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][16827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Dr. Silva is absolutely wonderful. He spent a lot of time talking to us and reviewing our medical records from my OB. He noticed things my OB hadn't and after a minor surgery and antibiotics we were able to get pregnant. We had planned on doing IVF (which we ended up not needing) and Dr. Silva explained everything about the procedure. Lauren, Dr. Silva's nurse, is just as amazing and was willing to schedule around work schedules. If we have trouble conceiving a second child I will definitely go back to Dr. Silva!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][16826].votes_count ]]