Dr. Vinay M. Reddy

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Vinay M. Reddy has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does he take workers comp?    Email me    Answer it

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5462750
09/05/14 4 5 4 4 Didn't spend the time that I wanted on my MRI. Explanations too fast or not in depth enough. Would have liked more time with him, and I will have to make another appointment. Didn't get all my questions answered. Felt hurried.
Respond

12/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2
RID: 1456893
03/06/11 5 5 5 5 Hands down the best doctor and staff I have ever been to! I had back pain for 4 years. I was seen at Dr. Reddy's office. The initial evaluation was by his physician assistant J.C. She ordered an MRI. She went over the MRI. She sent me to Dr. Reddy for an EMG. He did the study and explained that my nerve was pinched. He did an injection and my pain improved by 90%. I went back to work 5 days after the injection after being off work for 4.5 months. Great staff. Skilled Doctor. Great P.A.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $40
Respond

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 4 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

13/04/11 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

29/09/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1154195
21/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Vinay Reddy is a very good Doctor helped me find a spinal surgeon who repaired my two vertebra, after the first surgeon messed up the operation.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1031548
11/11/09 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr Reddy and staff for about 5 years. They are very knowledgable, care about your pain and do everything they can to help. I mostly see his two Physician Assistants but have had 2 epidurals by him. He also did a nerve study to rule something out. Cannot more highly recommend them. They do not need to overly follow-up with you.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

03/07/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 695201
02/10/08 5 5 5 5 Really good doctor with really nice staff. He is a young doctor who is a throw back to what doctors used to be.
RID: 626948
30/06/08 5 5 5 5 I had a lower back problem for several years. My Dr referred me to Dr Reddy who after a few months of P.T. gave me the injection in my lower back. After the meds wore off I could feel a differance right away. Pain is much less and now on to treat my hip thats causing the other pain I have. Wonderful staff and great results.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 612703
12/06/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Reddy and his staff are absolutely awesome! I injured back at work nearly 7mos. before workers comp ok'd the speacialest. First I was sent to Dr Rasheed in Roseville but the experiance was horrible for my consultation so I got to go see Dr. Reddys staff. Everyone in the office was comforting and very polite even when I had to bring in my 2 year old daughter which isnt always fun. Then I began seeing his associate Dr. Oroko <sp?> She is awesome and has been actually helping me through the pain and figuring out whats wrong instead of just drugging me up like the clinic. She did prescribe pretty powerful narcotics but treated me to get better as well. After a few monther W.S finally approved Facet Lumbar Injections last week and today Dr. Reddy administered them for me. I'm still pretty loopy from the drugs but for the first time in monthes I have hope that sometime soon I will wake up pain free. Dr Reddy was very friendly and proffesional and I had 0 pain during the procedure. A+++++
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 433811
24/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr Reddy is a really great compassionate doctor. He actually listened to me and has been working with me to try and address my back pain that has plagued me for 5 years. His PA's are wonderful and he has done my injections with great success. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy and his staff. After living with the pain for so long i truly am blessed to have such a caring and talented doctor come into my life! I will always be thankful!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 57240
20/11/06 4 5 5 Dr. Reedy has been my doctor for the last 3 years. He is very good about explaining the diagnosis and actually takes the time to read the actual films with you. He has a great staff. He may be the best doctor I have ever been to. My only complaint is that sometimes he is so busy that you can't get into see him.
* - Rating left by a registered user