Rate Dr. Colin A. Ruff

Dr. Colin A. Ruff's Ratings

Dr. Ruff was absolutely wonderful with me. He put me at ease and answered all my questions. I couldn't have been more pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Ruff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Very knowledgeable and personable. Spent the time with me to answer my concerns and questions regarding my diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Lee’s Summit MO; Dermatology & Skin Cancer Specialists The most horrible experience in a medical provider’s office that I’ve ever had. First, the phones didn’t roll over before my appointment, so when I called for help with directions no one was available. I arrived, eight minutes late. Unfortunately, as I roamed around in circles & repeatedly calling the last bar of my cell died. Having arrived, I let the assistant, an elderly short grey haired woman, who claimed to be the office manager, know that I would need her assistance. I needed the yellow pages & a phone to call the bank & transfer funds, my cell had died on the way. She was cranky, unpleasant, & seemingly didn’t want to help. I felt what I thought was racial tension. I could be wrong but I just had that gut feeling this was the source of the hostility. She kept on, being rude, short, unwilling to help, unprofessional, & talking a little crazy until finally I just left. So I never saw the doctor. His staff ran me away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17127].votes_count ]]