Rate Dr. Alexander Shraga

Dr. Alexander Shraga's Ratings

He is one of the worst doctor I ever visited. Doctors assistant consulted us. Without even paying complete attention to our case, she started prescribing the medication and said doctor will see you in few minutes. Doctor showed up.He just repeated the his assistants word and said good bye. Doctor was not willing to spend more than 5 minutes of his time with.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

I'm seeing Dr. Shraga and his PA Irina for several years. Dr. Shraga is very knowledgeable and always with right diagnosis. On several occasions I saw Irena and she was very efficient and is gentle with her hands. I also want to mention Jennifer his medical assistant who is always very nice and helpful.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Easy to get appointment (usually within days), very short waiting time, very efficient office staff, very good computerized system, oh and very good doctor.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

The wait time in the office is very short and the office staff are nice; however, I do not like the fact that I see more of the assistance and not Dr. Shraga. He comes in for a few mins, I don't feel that he educated me much about the progress nor did he care about the progress. I didn't not see any progress on my acne and felt stopped going there after several visits. With all said, he is a nice doctor but i hated not getting any results. I have to look for another Dr. now.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

I agree with all the prior positive comments. Dr. Shraga gave me a simple solution for a reoccuring skin condition of mine that has completely PREVENTED it from reoccuring. The previous 2 dermatolgists only treated the symptoms when they occured. Wish I had gone to Dr. Shraga years ago.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Excellent diagnostician. Able to get quick appointment. Will be using from now on.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shraga is a wonderful diagnostitian and has always been very helpful to me and my family. I recommend him highly.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

I've been to many dermatologists in my day and he is by far the best i've been to. I've had resistant acne for the past 16 years and since going to him I no longer have acne. At first I insisted he put me on accutane, which he obliged, but after a bad reaction he recommended bactrim and nicotinamide which combine together worked wonders. I'm clear for the first time in years. Not to mention you can get an appt the same week (as opposed to waiting 2 months) and the wait time once you're in the office is very minimal... he gets you in and out... HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Submitted March 16, 2010 | flag

Relies on actual inhouse swab tests etc. and not guesswork. Uses the right medicine and does not try to rip you off doing unneeded tests and procedures etc.

Submitted June 30, 2009 | flag

My first visit based on the reviews on this site. I was nervous about a couple of moles that had changed. Irina and Dr. Shraga were very professional and to the point - not much fluff or small talk - all business, which works great for me but maybe not for someone who wants a little more coddling. Their confidence helped to put me at ease immediately. Summary: Very thorough, very punctual, willing to explain details and flexible, not much for coddling (all business)

Submitted May 20, 2009 | flag