Rate Dr. Alexander Shraga

Dr. Alexander Shraga's Ratings

I was extremely disappointed with my visit to Dr. Shraga. I had to wait over two months for an initial appointment. When I walked into the office there were three women behind the desk. I stood there for almost 10 minutes before one of them would even look up to acknowledge me. When I finally did get to see the doctor, I told him one of the things I wanted was a full body exam. He seemed really annoyed with this request and reluctantly agreed. His whole exam took about two minutes. I really feel he did not give me the kind of exam that a dermatologist should have given. I do not recommend him and will not go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2539405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

He is one of the worst doctor I ever visited. Doctors assistant consulted us. Without even paying complete attention to our case, she started prescribing the medication and said doctor will see you in few minutes. Doctor showed up.He just repeated the his assistants word and said good bye. Doctor was not willing to spend more than 5 minutes of his time with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I'm seeing Dr. Shraga and his PA Irina for several years. Dr. Shraga is very knowledgeable and always with right diagnosis. On several occasions I saw Irena and she was very efficient and is gentle with her hands. I also want to mention Jennifer his medical assistant who is always very nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Easy to get appointment (usually within days), very short waiting time, very efficient office staff, very good computerized system, oh and very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

The wait time in the office is very short and the office staff are nice; however, I do not like the fact that I see more of the assistance and not Dr. Shraga. He comes in for a few mins, I don't feel that he educated me much about the progress nor did he care about the progress. I didn't not see any progress on my acne and felt stopped going there after several visits. With all said, he is a nice doctor but i hated not getting any results. I have to look for another Dr. now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

I agree with all the prior positive comments. Dr. Shraga gave me a simple solution for a reoccuring skin condition of mine that has completely PREVENTED it from reoccuring. The previous 2 dermatolgists only treated the symptoms when they occured. Wish I had gone to Dr. Shraga years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Excellent diagnostician. Able to get quick appointment. Will be using from now on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

Dr. Shraga is a wonderful diagnostitian and has always been very helpful to me and my family. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

I've been to many dermatologists in my day and he is by far the best i've been to. I've had resistant acne for the past 16 years and since going to him I no longer have acne. At first I insisted he put me on accutane, which he obliged, but after a bad reaction he recommended bactrim and nicotinamide which combine together worked wonders. I'm clear for the first time in years. Not to mention you can get an appt the same week (as opposed to waiting 2 months) and the wait time once you're in the office is very minimal... he gets you in and out... HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Relies on actual inhouse swab tests etc. and not guesswork. Uses the right medicine and does not try to rip you off doing unneeded tests and procedures etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938380].votes_count ]]