Rate Dr. Hiri Etesssami

Dr. Hiri Etesssami's Ratings

Dr. Etessami was my go-to endodontist when I lived in Sherman Oaks in the mid-90s. I am riddled with dental problems, so going to him meant trying to find a savior, a healer, a magician. Dr. Etessami is all of these and more. I realize no one, not even Dr. E is perfect, but he comes close. I saw him a few months ago for a root canal, travelling all the way from Connecticut to enjoy his services. Yes, enjoy! For even though I had a "hot tooth" and had to endure several pokes to be numbed, and the smell of the burning whatever it was was awful, I was with Dr. E. He is so comforting and skilled it's like riding in a car with the world's best race car driver. You may have been afraid to race around the track, but you know you're in such good hands that it's a pleasure. I will return to him for implants when I can manage the bill. He has worked with me and he will continue to work with me because he cares.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag